Part 41

Stiles woke up with his head in Derek's neck.  He felt his arms around his body pulling him into Derek. He nuzzled deeper into the crook between his neck and his shoulder and inhaled the smell of Derek, the smell of safety. Derek woke up from that and huffed a really tired sounding laugh. "Good morning", he mumbled then and kissed Stiles' shoulder. "Hey", Stiles lifted his head to look at his boyfriend "how are you feeling?" "I'm tired and my body aches a little but I'm much better now that I'm with you", he answered and Stiles smiled and leant in to kiss him softly. "Awww gosh, that's so freaking cute", they heard from the door and turned to see Lydia with her hand over her mouth and Allison right next to her. "Oh, hey good morning guys. We just came to wake you and tell you that breakfast is ready", Allison excused them and Stiles smiled. "We'll be right there, give us five minutes", he told them and they nodded, then headed downstairs again. "Derek, let's get up", Stiles said and peppered him with kisses. "You are hungry, aren't you?", Derek smiled. "I am dying of hunger", Stiles whined and Derek laughed. "I thought so", he said in between laughter and propped himself up on his elbows "then come on and get up".
They both got down a few minutes later hand in hand. "I am still not used to this", Scott mumbled to Isaac but got shushed by Allison. "Shut it, Scott! They are adorable", she cooed and Lydia nodded enthusiastically. "Good morning", the sheriff who was seated at the kitchen table greeted them as they sat down. "Morning dad", Stiles smiled at his father then turned to his friends "why are all of you here?" "We wanted to see if Derek is better", Isaac said then looked at the girls "well some of us anyway". "We wanted to look after Derek too", Allison said "but we also wanted to talk to you". Both girls wiggled their eyebrows and Stiles groaned in anticipation. "Please don't", he said as he let his head fall face first onto the wooden table. "Are we discussing the bottom-top-situation?", Scott teased referring to their discussion in coach's class. "I am gonna go now", the sheriff hurried to get out the house "I have to go to the station anyways". "Bye dad", Stiles mumbled into the table embarrassed. "We are not talking about this", Derek flashed his red alpha eyes at Scott and shut him up effectively. Derek caressed Stiles' back with his hand to calm him down. "I'm better, thanks for asking", Derek then said to Isaac, who smiled at him gladly. "Actually I just wanted to know how the two of you got together", Allison said softly, sounding innocent. "Yeah, I don't know that story either", Scott spoke up and Lydia already rested her hands under her chin and waited for one of them to talk. "Umm...well where do I start?", Stiles asked thoughtfully "it was the day after paintball and I woke up next to Derek and..." "Woah, why had he already in your bed?", Scott asked raising an eyebrow. "Because you caused him a lot of pain and someone needed to take it", Derek death glared him. "Also I had horrible nightmares and they don't happen when I sleep next to Derek", Stiles explained and the girls cooed. "Where was I, ah yeah. Um, basically Derek told me I was ugly and then we kissed", Stiles said  and Derek shook his head. "Yeah, it wasn't like that at all", he said and Stiles laughed. "Okay, okay. So I woke up and asked Derek how bad I looked and we somehow ended up in an argument how people would fall for looks, it was really bad... anyways I didn't think and let it slip that I didn't fell for him because he looks, well... hot as fuck", Stiles shrugged and Derek face palmed. "He thought I would hate him for that and I assured him that I wouldn't because I felt the same", Derek finished the story talking into his hand "but this idiot thought I was kidding him and kept telling me to stop playing with him so I kissed him to shut him up". "I bet it worked", Lydia winked at him and Derek laughed letting his hand fall. "And just for the record I never said you were ugly. Actually I said that you looked good, even though your face looked like a run over blueberry", Derek metioned and Stiles laughed. "You're right, sourwolf", Stiles pecked him on the lips "I was just teasing you". "I'm used to it by now", Derek smiled at his boyfriend. "How did no one notice?", Lydia wondered. "Actually Isaac nearly did just the same day. He asked me why I smelled so much of Derek", Stiles remembered and Isaac nodded. "Right. I also knew the name Miguel but I couldn't put a finger on it", Isaac said. "Well, I am glad you know now. We have to tell the twins tho", Derek said "how are they anyway?" "They are recovering, they got it pretty bad. How did you even heal so fast?", Allison said and as if on cue there was a knock at the door. "It's open", Stiles yelled and Peter entered the kitchen a few seconds later, stopping in the doorframe. "Thank god, you're alive and well", he said out of breath. The pack glared at him, none of them trusting Peter even if he killed Kate or maybe exactly because he killed Kate and stole her alpha powers. Derek stood up and they all expected a fight or an argument, all except for Stiles who smiled at Peter fondly. Derek walked towards his uncle and suddenly pulled him into a hug. "Thank you", Derek whispered and his uncle released a breath he had been holding for far too long. "I couldn't have let you die, nephew. I'm sorry I tried to get you to fight, I was just trying to protect you", Peter had his hands on Derek's back as if he was holding on to him for dear life. The pack looked confused at the scene before them until Stiles spoke up. "Thank you, Peter", he spoke loud so that everyone could hear him "thank you for saving Derek". "What?", the rest of the teenagers asked in unison while Peter smiled at Stiles. "Peter killed Kate as you know and got her powers, then sacrificed said powers to save Derek", Stiles explained and Peter flashed his eyes blue to show Stiles was telling the truth. "It would be a pleasure to have you in our pack", Stiles offered Peter who looked at him shocked, then to Derek who nodded to show that he was agreeing with his boyfriend. "Can he just do that?", Isaac asked Scott "I mean isn't it for Derek to decide that?" "Well first off I knew that Derek was on board with that decision", Stiles explained then looked Isaac directly into the eyes "and secondly I am pack mom and I can do whatever the fuck I want".

Only a few more chapters guys. I am crying. But the sequel will come. And I am actually planning on publishing the chapter of a new story later (an mpreg), also I just published another new story (high school AU). I hope you like my other stories, I'd be happy if you'd check them out. Love you guys. ❤

The story I just published is called "Getting to know you" and I don't have a name for the Mpreg yet.