Εξήντα

Foreign Megalos

I sat in the booth waiting for her to come in. This was something new that I wasn't used to but I was willing to give it a try. Start off on the right foot.

"Foreign?"She walked up with glasses on looking so sophisticated with her hair in a low bun and a short black dress that looked more professional than club like. I licked my lips and nodded my head, appreciative of her efforts.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Nice to meet you."Her hand reached out for me to shake. I shook her hand before letting it go and offering her a seat.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Have you been here long, gosh I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long?"

"It hasn't been that long, but I didn't mind it."

"Well aren't you sweet."

"I try."She looked at me and smiled. Damn she was gorgeous.

"What?"

"What?"

"Why are you staring at me like that, Mr.Megalos?"

"You're beautiful."He eyes widened like she couldn't believe that I had just said that to her. She covered her lips trying to hide her smile.

"You're cute too, shawty."

"Fuck out of here with that shit."I sucked my teeth laughing at her goofy ass. She knew just how to ruin the moment.

"What?"

"Really Issaiah, you couldn't have said that a nigga was handsome, or some shit like that?"

"Or some shit like that, didn't I just call you cute?"

"You could've called me handsome, sexy even."

"I said what I said."

"Take the shit back and say that I'm handsome."

"Fuck you."

"That can be arranged."

"It could but it won't."

"For real Issaiah, we're supposed to be getting to know each other and you're fucking it up."

"All I said was that you're cute."

"Man."

"Boy whatever take the compliment and stop being such a crybaby."

"Easy for you to say when I called you beautiful."

"I'm sorry Daddy Foreign, you're fine as fuck and sexy as hell."

"Damn right I am."She playfully rolled her eyes before turning her attention to the waiter that had just walked up.

"Welcome to Cheddar's my name is Daniel and I will be your waiter this evening. What can I start you off to drink?"

"Can I get a strawberry lemonade?"

"Of course, and for you sir?"

"A water and a regular lemonade."

"Excellent choice, I'll be back with your drinks."

"Thank you."

"No problem."Issaiah looked back at me with her head cocked to the side and a smile on her face.

"What, girl?"

"Who are you trying to be healthy for?"

"What do you mean?"