Δεκαέξι

|Issaiah Love|

"Bitch I'm a dog woof grrr."

"Beat that hoe walls loose hey."

"I swear these niggas is under me."

"They hatin' and the devil keep jumping me."Merci and I went back and forth, line to line rapping each part to bad and boujee by Migos. Everyone in the club was hyped because they were here. I wasn't a die hard fan, but I did enjoy their music. Their ad-libs were what always got my attention. It'd be the simplest word added and because of the energy, it was just something to get hooked on.

"Look at these groupies. Act like they've never seen a nigga before."

"You know they don't know how to act. Trying to act bad and boujee but they smell like dirty ass and coochie."

"You play too much."I laughed at my own little joke as I turned around to serve the next customer.

"What can I get for you tonight, baby."

"A bottle of patron."

"Oh, big pimpin' are we?"I grabbed a bottle from under the counter and sat it in front of the man.

"When you got it, spend it."

"That'll be $200."

"Here, keep the change."The man slid twelve crisp twenties to me. I laughed to myself knowing good and well this was his rent money that he was balling out with. Probably all to impress some chick who wasn't even interested in him.

"Oh, keep the change."Merci laughed at me, bumping her hip with mine.

"You better stop before Dame get you. You know how he is about his customers."

"They supply the money, you provide the liquor."We both said in unison, repeating his one and only saying.

Speaking of the devil. Dame walked over with a slick smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes knowing that it couldn't have been good. Trouble always followed that smirk.

"Ms. Love, have I ever told you that you were my favorite employee?"Merci and I gave each other a look sensing bullshit.

"What do you want?"

"Our guests have requested you to entertain them for the night."

"Entertain them how?"

"Whatever they ask, you do?"

"No thank you, I'm sure one of the strippers that are getting paid to take their clothes off, can do it."

"Isaiah, this is a big deal for this club. Do you know how much publicity we're getting for them being here?"

"Do you know how much you'll lose if you make me go over there?"

"Please Issaiah, whatever you make from them, you can keep. I won't take my portion out."

"Really, I can kept everything I make?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Please."He pouted looking ugly as hell.

"Fine, just promise you won't do that ever again."After thanking me countless times, he walked away.

"You're really about to strip for them?"

"Hell no, I'm about to set them straight. Issaiah Love doesn't give desert before a meal."I walked over to VIP where the three of them sat with low eyes and a blunt hanging from their fingertips. They were all so laid back even in the mist of everyone trying to meet them.