New alpha

Rockelle banged her flashlight on her hand. It flickered for a while before finally dying out.

"Bloody hell" she sighed.

"Hey my home isn't that bloody" Britney said.

"What?" Bryan asked.

"Idea!" Chelsie squealed.

"What" Hannah asked.

"Human flashlight Rocky" she smirked holding up her arm.

"Or I could do this" Reed said unscrewing the back of the flashlight and adding a bolt of electricity. He turned it on and it shocked him. Reed dropped the flashlight and said, "let's go with Chelsie's idea."

Rockelle turned Chelsie's arm to stone and stepped back. Chelsie burned off a hole in the front where her fist was.

"Okay someone go find me glass" she said.

"Will this work?" Britney asked throwing her a piece of glass.

"Uh yeah sure" Chelsie said catching.

She cut a circle out of it by using her finger as a blow torch and placed it on her fist.

"Hey Rocky can you put like a switch here its like a pressure point. See watch" she said pressing the nerve and the light flickered on.

" Heavy duty Human flashlight" Chelsie smiled.

Then Reed dropped on the floor clutching his stomach laughing and shouted"YOU SAID DUTY!!!!"

They walked for a while before Chelsie complained: "how much further my arm is getting sore."

Suddenly Britney ran up to her and smashed the light.

"What was that for!" Chelsie yelled before Britney shushed her.

"What" she asked quieter.

Then they heard growling and instantly knew why she did that.

"Hannah, Hannah, HANNAH" Chelsie screeched reaching for Hannah's water hand with her own scorching one.

When their hands touched a cloud of steam filled the cave. Everyone ran out the entrance with Rockelle randomly climbing on the ceiling.

"EXORCIST!!!!!" Chelsie screamed at the top of her lungs "oh wait that's just Rocky"

"Rocky what are you doing" Hannah asked as they got outside.

"Their WEREWOLVES I will not deal with that" Rockelle shouted.

"Well then were not gonna fight you" a deep voice came from the cave. The pack of wolves and two really buff guys leading them stepped out.

"What do you want" Bryan spat.

"Simple your on our land" the taller one with brown hair, green eyes, and who was really really buff said.

"Okay so what?" Reed asked.

"So we either need you to leave or a fight" the second one who was a little shorter, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a really nice tan said.

"Okay what if we don't leave" Drake sneered.

"Then it's obviously a fight but seeing as you kids don't look to strong we'll go easy on you" the tall one who they guessed was the alpha smiled.

"Oh no go hard and take your pick of who you want to fight" Robert smiled.

"Beta you pick" the alpha turned to his beta.

"Alright then I pick the little one" he said pointing to Britney.

"Ohhhh you guys are in for a real treat" Reed ohhed.

"Alright but can I take off my gloves their very expensive" Britney smirked taking her gloves off anyway.

"Reed catch" she threw the gloves backwards and Reed dived for them, catching them just before they hit the ground.

"Alright beta you can go first kill her quickly she's very young after all" the alpha said.

"Are you underestimating me?" Britney questioned.

"Are you questioning me" the alpha shot back.

"Yes" she said flatly.

"Ohhhhhhh didn't expect that did you now Wolfie" Drake howled with laughter.

"Bleachers!" Rockelle called and everyone raced to a seat to watch the show. Robert gathered some corn and Chelsie popped the kernels to make popcorn for everyone.

"Alright now where were we" the alpha asked.

"About to kill this young girl" the beta answered.

Harsh much? Robert thought out to the whole group. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Wait you have mind links?" Bryan asked out loud.

"I guess so" Robert shrugged.

"Dats cool" Hannah smiled.

Back to the fight, all three people had crouched down low in different positions. The alpha on attack, the beta in defense, and Britney was well tying her shoe. When she got up both of the werewolves swung a hit a either side of her face. She ducked quickly and jumped back. The alpha ran up and punched her face. Her mouth started bleeding and she licked off the blood.

"You did not" Chelsie shouted.

Britney smirked and raked her nails on his face, leaving 4 claw marks in it's place. Bloody and gushing as it was the wound healed quickly.

"Nice try" the beta said from the distance.

"Oh I'm not done" Britney smirked, and the same Reed said, "oh she's not done."

Rockelle looked over at him "well I guess best friends think alike" she smiled.

"Guess so" Chelsie said.

Britney walked over to the beta cracking her knuckles. She gave him a good hard punch in the jaw.

"Should I finish them guys" she asked.

"Finish us? Are you sure we've barely got a scratch on us you on the other hand" the alpha trailed off.

Britney touched her face with her fingertips and the cuts healed instantly.

Then she walked up to the Alpha and punched him on either said then she pulled an uppercut on him and he fell to the ground with a whimper.

"Awww, has da big bad Alpha had enough?" Britney said in a baby voice but somehow still sounded threatening.

"No the big bad Alpha wants to finish this fight!"he snapped back

"OK if you say so,"Britney stared "and just when it was getting fun." she added as she slammed her palm into his stomach and set off a bright purple beam and then the Alpha was dead.

The beta and the wolves growled but took a step back, "your turn" Britney smiled sweetly but devilishly. She walked over to him and grabbed his head. With a simple twist she snapped his neck.

One of the wolves growled, "you just single handedly killed our alpha and beta who do you think you are!"

"Simple, Hannah's my beta" she smirked making the boy instantly back up and Hannah turned into a stunning silver wolf.

"And I'm your new alpha so DEAL WITH IT."