Chapter 4

Kaname:"I only eat the frosting."*Eats the frosting before feeling lost about what to do with the rest.*

Ami: "You can always throw it at someone."

Kaname:"If only there was someone to throw it at...*sigh*"*Kaname throws the rest in her dimensional space for Yoshi to eat.*

Feather: "Oh my god you have a dimensional space? I have a magical closet/room it's amazing, I should show you it sometimes."

Kaname:"How did you find out about that?!"*Kaname makes shocked face.*

Feather: "What? Oh I thought I saw it. I guess I was right."

Ami: "I have no idea what you guys are talking about..."

Feather: "Your quirk is really cool to. But I see it's down sides at the same time.

Kaname:"Yeah the downside is I'm a lazy f-beepppppp-....what I just said I'm a lazy f-beeeppppp-"

Ami: "Okay then..."

Teacher: "Alright, since I went around and saw all of your folders and etc. Now, you guys can all hang out, play with your quirks or whatnot. But remember the rules, DO NTO DESTROY THING."

Kaname:"Excuse me teacher. Can I leave school?"

Teacher: "Kaname, I'm sorry but you can't... Is that all?"

Kaname:"But...you said I could use my quirk."

Teacher: "You can use your quirk but you can't LEAVE school grounds. You need to stay in the classroom until the bell rings which then you can go to your next class."

Kaname:"Ok if my quirk is making myself and/or others invisible can I do that?"

Teacher: "...Sure, I guess..." *Goes to her teacher's desk and works on some paperwork while everyone goes back to talking.*

Kaname:"Guys let's go to Butcher Land!"

Ami: "What is that possible?"

Kaname:"Not like she'll know it'll look like we just became invisible. I mean who needs school anyways? I'm going to go to one of the best high schools in the world so I don't need to learn this dumb stuff."

Ami:"Uh no I'm gonna go the the army and stuff to get free education so I'm not skipping but I won't tell even if you do."

Feather: "You're not skipping? Oh wait, it's too late the bell is gonna ring..."

*Ring Ring*

Teacher: "Have fun in you next class!"

Kaname:"Awwwwwwwww! I really wanted to go on at least one ride...."

Feather: "We can do that after school. Let's go to science class now."

Kaname:"After school? Science? Noooi I suck at science!"

Ami:"Well you guys have fun. I have english now."

Feather: "Oh well you have fun to!"