Chapter 1

Plot - From the beginning where our characters first finally met each other.

In middle school, Kaname, Feather, Ami, and Akira are the ones meeting each other. 2 years go by and freshmen year starts, what now?

Setting - 7th Grade in Middle School

Area - Math Class

Characters currently -

Feather

Kaname

Ami

Who sits next, behind, and infront of who -

Ami sits next Kaname who are behind Feather.

Ami:"...."

Kaname:"Hello I am Kaname and you are Ami right?"

Ami:"Yeah but how did you know my name?"

Kaname:"I looked at the seating chart sooo....what type of things do you like?"

Ami:"I-I don't really know."

Kaname:"God why are you so nervous? You're making me nervous. And what about you? You're Feather right? Wow you must really like me since you were watching me during our conversation."

Feather: "...I was just curious..."

Kaname:"Yeah I get it I'm always curious too. So how old are you guys?"
Ami:"I'm 13."

Feather: "...I'm still 12..."
Kaname:"Oh really I am too! That makes Ami a old lady!"
Ami:"O-old lady!?"
Kaname:"Yep and don't worry you got the appearance down already."
Ami:"Well then I'm an awesome old lady."

Feather: "W-when are your birthdays?"
Kaname:"I Don't know my birthday."
Ami:"Well you still young so..."
Kaname:"July 1st? I know someone with that birthday so it's also mine now."
Ami:"Lol."
Feather: "...R-really? That means I'm the youngest, my birthday is July 19th..."

Kaname:"Call me senpai."
Ami:"Woah that was fast."
Kaname:"You call me senpai too old lady."
Ami:"Wait but..."
Teacher: "Kids kids settle down... I know it's only the first day of school and meeting new people and having a grand new start but it's time to step up and take on your education."

Kaname:"My education is lit."
Ami:"Lol it's lit?"
Kaname:"Lit ok."
Ami:"Lol I'm lit."

Feather: "...My god..."
Teacher: "Now, today is mostly getting used to everything. I'll be going around checking your binders and folders to see if you have everything ready for this class, as well as a calculator... After all this, you can talk to your buddies or me about your classes coming up later on in the day, not to mention how lunch works."

Feather: "Do you guys have a calculator already?"
Kaname:"What? No I don't they never told us."
Ami: "Oh shoot, I forgot mine at homeeee. They gave us a letter in the mail about the things we needed before school started."
Teacher: "Hello, do you have you things with you today?"

Feather: "I do, and my binder thingy."

Ami: "Eh, ehehe I forgot mine at home. I still have my binder."

Teacher: "Well that's okay. Remember to bring it tomorrow, and what about you Kaname?"

Kaname:"Oh haha no I don't."

Teacher: "Well that's okay to. Just remember to bring them this week okay?" *Gives Feather a lollipop and then leaves off to check the other kids.*

Feather: "Uh so, what do you guys wanna talk about? Wanna talk about the classes we have next?"

Kaname:"Can I have your lollipop?"

Feather: "What? Oh yeah sure, lollipops aren't my favorite anyway."

*Hands over the lollipop.*

Ami: "What classes do you have next?"

Kaname:"I have science."*Kaname happily sucks on her lollipop.*

Feather: "Oh I do to, what about you Ami?"
Ami: "Oh, I have history...."

Feather: "Hey hey, do you guys want to sit at lunch together? Where will be sitting? Also I have cupcakes, do you guys want some later? They're uh, magical..."