35- Stella

Stella’s Point Of View

“Drew,” I pant. “You’re pretty great.”

“You’re pretty great too,” He laughs from beside me. I went over to his house last night which is where I am now, and we did the dirty which is basically all that we ever do. After waking up this morning though, we did it again. He’s very persuasive, Drew is. “Do you need to be back at your school anytime soon?”

“It’s Saturday,” I remind him.

He shrugs sheepishly. “That dance school is insane, I didn’t know if they had Saturday school or not.”

“Okay then,” I laugh. “Well, we’re not insane enough to have school on Saturday. I do have to go back soon though, my parents are supposed to be coming around today I think.”

“Do you want to go again before you leave?” He suggests, wrapping his arm around my waist and trying to be all persuasive yet again and it almost works but I know that I shouldn’t.

I shake my head and hop out of the bed, getting dressed by collecting my clothes from around the room before he can talk me into staying for one more round. “I’m not really in the mood anymore.”

“Are you okay?” Drew wonders, leaning up on his elbows on the bed as I pull on my shirt back over my head from where it rests on the ground from last night. I kind of want to take one of his shirts and wear it instead but wearing a guy’s shirt is more of a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of thing to do, so I just don’t. Wearing oversized t-shirts is seriously the best thing ever though so I’m slightly bummed out.

“I just… I think that we should stop this,” I admit before I can change my mind, turning around to face him. His room is pretty big and clean because his family has a maid that cleans it for him once a week, and he looks sexily confused sitting there with the blankets on his bed slung around his waist, revealing his pretty six pack and his V is pointing down to his no-no square.

“This?” He echoes.

I nod. “Yes. Our arrangement and everything.”

“Are you getting feelings or something?” He asks me with his head cocked to the side.

“No,” I respond honestly and then decide to elaborate with a sigh. “I just… I want more, you know? More than this. I didn’t before, but now I just… I don’t know.”

“Okay,” He sighs.

“Okay?” I repeat, kind of expecting him to at least ask me to reconsider or go for one more- a goodbye hook up or something.

“Yeah, you’re not going to get a relationship with me, which you know, so if that’s what you want now then it’s best to just end it now before things get complicated,” He explains with an indifferent yawn. “But I’m here if you change your mind.”

“Good to know, Drew,” I say with an awkward laugh. “I’ll see you around.”

“Sure, Stella,” He mumbles. “See you around.”

I slip my flip flops on and scurry out of the room. His little sister and his dad are in the living room as I leave, so I say goodbye to them but seeing his family around is really awkward because I know that they know what we’re doing up in his room. I mean, they’re nice to me when I see them, but it’s just so weird because I know that they know.

When I get to my car, I just sit there for a while, trying to decide why the hell I just broke things off with Drew. Things were going great with us. There was no emotion or drama at all, it was just the occasional sex and that was lovely. I think it’s because I don’t just want sex anymore, I want the whole relationship that comes with it. I want the hand holding and the cuddling and dates and even the fighting. I want that excitement. I want a boyfriend or something.