Twin Reapers (Chapter 1)

We are twin reapers.I am Anastacia or Stacia McCreedy and my twin brother is Andreas or Drea. My brother and I guide the dead to either heaven or hell depending on the circumstances of the person. I have long curly ravens wing black hair with white threading through it to my waist. I have big blue/gray eyes and long black/white curly lashes that reach my matching eyebrows, my skin tone is very pale which causes my eyes to pop. I am 5ft. 8 in my bare feet, and reach 6ft. in my spiked boots. I usually wear black tight leather pants and a black leather vest, and of course my blood-red shiny thigh high spiked boots with silver chains. I wear light blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner under my eyes and a deep rose blush as well as my signature blood-red lip gloss.The handle of my scythe is black and the blade is red. I have a necklace in the shape of my scythe which matches my real scythe, and an antique chain, and my bracelet charms are little scythes and skulls as well as coffins.

I'm Andreas or Drea, I also have black/white hair except my hair is shoulder length and my white is a thick strip on both sides of my face and worn back in a ponytail. My eyes are also blue/gray and my skin tone is very pale as well as well as being 6ft.4. I wear black leather pants and a black leather vest with chains hanging off, as well as black shitkickers. I have the same necklace as my sis except my scythe on my necklace is the same as my real scythe which has a black handle and the blade is solid silver with black trim, and a black leather cuff on my left wrist with a miniature scythe. Ok enough about us, let's get down to the business at hand. Transferring a soul to it's final destination.We do this job not because we want to, but because we have to and that's the bottom line.

My sis and I stay in a very old cemetery/mosileum, I know ewwww, but that's where we call home. The place has all the modern conveniences and then some.We have smartphones and computers,which is how we know who to pick up next. As far as transportation goes,we just appear where we need to be. Oh yeah! I bet you want to know how both of us died don't you?We had just left our home when we were attacked by vampires, that's right, damn blood suckers drained every last drop of blood.They didn't want to turn us,they just wanted our blood. This nest of vampires were what I call berserkers, because they were crazy blood suckers, the worst of the worst. These vampires were kicked out of their own nests, or dwellings, because they couldn't be controlled. So there you have it, now you know all about us and you can count on us knowing all about you.

We live in Salem, Massachusetts. Yep home of the Salem witch trials. I go to see what my sis is up to when she tells me that we just got an assignment.Where do we go this time?Seattle, Washington. Whose the vic? An old couple killed in a head on collision. It appears the bastard that killed them was drunk. They were out celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and were heading home when the dumb ass drunk driver went through a red light and hit them head on. Was the drunk driver killed as well? No,he's in the hospital with just a few minor injuries,that just blows. The bastard lives and they die. Come on Drea we have to take them to the light so they can go to heaven.

We arrive at the funeral and ask John and Lisa if they are ready to go? Lisa says, "Who are you and what do you want with us?"

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Barnett,we're here to take you to your final destination." I say.

John says, "Where might that be? You don't know, do you?

"Don't know what? that you have both died."

"Of course we haven't died,are you crazy?"

"Look,I'm Anastasia and this is my brother Andreas. We're here to help you cross over into heaven. If you look down you will see yourselves being lowered into the ground." Just at that moment they see their children and grandchildren sobbing over there loss of their loved ones.

John says "Lisa look, they're telling the truth."

"I'm sorry that your lives are over, but my brother and I have to help you cross over now, because if you don't go now, both of you will be stuck in purgatory forever, so please cross over now."

No more than those words left my mouth they crossed over. I look at Drea and say "if they had waited one more minute they would have been stuck in purgatory. Why is it people just don't want to believe that they have died?"

"That's called denial. Let's go home."

I've started my second book, I hope that you embrace this one like you have my first book. I wanted to try something a little different. I thought twin reapers would really be cool. Please vote and comment. As always Thank You for reading my book. In case you didn't know I'm still writing my first book but I wanted to get my new one started. Luv Yas

(Warning:This book contains explicit sex,language and violence.Recommended for Adults 18+)

Edited by: Lexi B.