Enter lord BILLS

"Hey Goku who is this?" "Oh hi lord BILLS! This is my younger brother. His name is zone but we call him zeno,(sorry couldn't decide if I wanted him to be zone or zeno so I gave him both lol) "hmmmm I see, how about a little sparing match?" "Sure lord BILLS!!!" "Wow so this is the God of destruction!" I see you know your deity, well let's get started.

Whis pov

The boy is strong but as strong as Goku, but this heat what is it? Maybe he has a power that he has not yet let out.

Gohon pov

Look at them they are both strong, dad is going all out in this fight he went straight to super saiyan blue. BILLS knows that this is real to dad yet zeno dose nothing. What is up with him?

Goku pov

I have to go all out here or I will lose BILLS is nothing to play with. I know that from last time we fought.

Zeno pov

"Fine if you want all my power then I will power up to! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Everyone's pov

His power keeps on increasing, this can't be real! What us this heat?!

Trunks pov

Dad what is that form called? It looks cool. I've never seen it before.

Zeno pov

I call this form super saiyan 5, unlike you guys I didn't reach a God form. I just kept increasing my super saiyan forms. Here I come!

Vegeta pov

This power is close to super saiyan blue, it's just a little bit weaker. But the heat is gone did he not feel the heat or is that a form he can't control, he's going towards kakrot.

Zeno went in for a uppercut, but was cut off by BILLS with a blast. "The power you are showing is good for a starter, hahaha you have potential." Goku punched BILLS in the face then shoot a kamahamaha blast at him, they flew into the air. Fighting with intense speeds and power, Zeno gets back up and fly into the fold. He could hardly keep up with them, he shot a blast at Goku. It hit him in the back, then Goku punched Him in the face with a four hit combo. Two hits to the face and two hits to the gut, BILLS jumps into the fold and fires a blast at both of them as the fight.

They both dodge the blast but continue to fight each other. BILLS hits Zono in the back of the neck and knocks him out, Zeno hits the floor out cold. Goku looks on in shock.