Vegeta vs Zeno

Zeno pov

As we walked to a large bowl looking building, I noticed that the had a Chambers of gravity, it was smaller then the one I saw in my travels. I could sense that vegeta was ready to test my power, when we stepped in the room I felt a huge pull on my body. He told that it is set to 500 time earth natural gravity, it didn't take long for my body to adjust to new weight.

Vegeta pov

This clown won't be a challenge for the Prince of Saiyans!  Are you ready to face your fears?! He looked at me the same way kakarot did when we first met, he even did the same stance as him. What is with this guy? It's like he's a copy of Kakarot, I went for a hook and he jumped over me with easy.

Goku pov

My brother was amazing, he fought just like I did. As the rest of the gang came to see, I could feel vegeta getting ready to unleash his most powerful move. His final flash! Stand back I told them, that's when it happened next thing we knew vegeta was out cold on the ground. Bulma ran to vegeta's aid, vegeta got up moments later. He went ssj2 I will defeat you, I could feel vegeta getting mad at the fact that my brother was stronger than he was. Enough I yelled at this rate you will die vegeta, tag out.