Tips #50 ♥ How to Find Your Soulmate? <3 <3

Tips #50 - How to find your soulmate

MsPenciLavenia

(c)2014

************************************************************************

Tips:

Be yourself. If you try to pretend to someone else then, that person you thought was the one probably has already lost interest in you because it's the not the real you. Be what you want to be. Let simply, the 'flow' guide you and before you realize, you have met the person unexpectedly who likes who you are.

Have you ever wanted or looked for something, but only found it when you stopped looking? The same principle might work for finding your soulmate. Become so busy with your life that you totally forget about meeting your soulmate and, odds are, that's when your soulmate will pop up.

While you're waiting for your soulmate, people might question why you're single. They might even imply that something is "wrong" with you if you're "still" single. Brace yourself for that kind of ignorance. Remember that you don't have to defend your being single, just like it's rude to attack the validity of someone's relationship.

Don't be too picky. If you keep holding out for the perfect person, you're guaranteed to miss out. If you're in a room full of people with similar interests, you should be able to pick out one or two people who you'd like to date--not 10, not 0. Make it a point to not leave the event without showing interest and making a connection with a few people.

Warning:

Don't obsess over finding your soulmate. Coming off as needy and desperate for love is not attractive to a soulmate--or anyone else, for that matter!

Don't confuse chemistry with destiny. When you meet someone you're intensely attracted to, everything in your body could be telling you that this is your soulmate, but that could be hormones and lust talking. Remember that your soulmate could be someone who you already know but never even considered romantically.

There's a danger in being so idealistic that you overlook basic safety precautions and red flags. Remember that there are still hurtful people out there who will take advantage of your hopefulness and use it against you. If, for example, all your friends and family think a particular person is not a good match for you, don't brush them off. They might be onto something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Have a nice finding your soulmate, readers ;-)

balitaan mo ako kapag nahanap mo na ha, hehe :D