10: PMSing.

Oh my gosh, chapter 10! we're into the double digits!! =O

Thanks for reading guys! Also, remember that this is in the watty awards, so votes are much appreciated! *hint hint*

this is for all you girls about 17, dealing with that one week of the month when you are unstable with a fluctuating personality. (if you are anything like me anyways..)

Picture of Adam on the side there.. =P

________________________________________________________________

Dear Debbie,

Aww! You guys sound so cute! It's like a fairytale! I'm imagining a montage of this super cute couple doing all sorts of cute and romantic couple-ish things together.. I'm really happy for you Debbie! That was really quick too! You became best friends in like, what, one day!? Gosh!

I never told you about Max? Remember how I said that I had a best friend, but Drake liked to think of himself as my best friend, so I didn't say anything? Well that was because my best friend was another guy. Max and I were best friends from the age of 5, but then he moved to America. At the time (we were 7) neither of us had a good grasp on the concept of email, so we didn't talk at all. But then one day he moved back to Australia and it was like the 6 years that we didn't talk, never happened. So yeah, we've been great friends since we were 6, then 13.

I think you'd like him, actually. He's one of those laidback, easy going types.

So today, our English teacher didn't turn up. A casual teacher hadn't been organised for us either so we just sat in the classroom and did whatever we felt like. Naturally we mucked up. But then Max decided to hold the lesson, and make a satire of our teacher. It was HILARIOUS! He walked around like she does, he picked up things and put them down again, he talked about his(her) family and the 10 cats that she owns... Oh gosh, you should have been there! Funniest thing ever! Imagine your most comical teacher, then imagine the most comical student in your class impersonating that teacher. How funny is that!?

I talked to Drake the other day. We sorta went back to that awkward state we were in before we started dating. So I can sort of say that we are back to normal, sort of. It's a little weird, y'know. He was pretty much my entire social life, and now that we're not together, I feel like a bit of a loner. Though I'm trying to make new friends...

Remember Greg? Gregory... that guy who goes to your school but who's first name I don't know? I ran in to him after school yesterday. He was like "Hi Evie!" and I was like "Hey, you! How are you?" I felt so bad! He knows my name and I have no idea what his is! He's a really nice guy though. Sort of like Max, all laidback and stuff like that.

Evie x

PS. I'm sure that Adam won't end up being the-one-that-got-away!

Debbie, anonymous note-dropper hey? you can call me M for now. I've known you for a while, actually. We never really spoke much. I know your locker number because I took a tour of your school when I was in year 6 and had to choose between huntington and redshire. I saw you walking along the halls and remembered how you turned to your friend and said that you were definitely going to have that locker because the numbers added up to ten. So I took a gamble, and I guess I got it right.. Oh and I know a few people at your school.

I'll answer your questions, maybe not all of them.. It's nice to have a response from you.. I should have figured out a way for you to respond earlier.. I'm so sorry. I'm not a pervert, or a stalker or anything, I just wanted to finally be able to tell you how I feel. You probably don't feel anything for me, and if you find out who I am, you still won't.. Thanks for reading my notes though..