Workshop edition of Pub and Self-pub Advice for Writers!

Guys! What are you doing in June? :)

We have a workshop version of my Wattpad writing/publishing advice column coming up, organized by Microtel Philippines. 

Program: (But we'll answer ALL of your questions!)

Outlining and Story Structure

Copyright and Author’s Rights

Guide to Publishing (Print and Digital, Traditional and Self-pub)

Book and Author Marketing 

Workshop fee is P1000 per day (you only need to attend one! it's the same workshop lang) and it includes snacks. Participants will also get discounted rates if they choose to stay in the hotel overnight. Slots are limited. 

Dates and venues:

June 14, Saturday: Microtel Batangas (guest speaker AerithSage WP/Alyssa Urbano) To register call (043) 405 6957 to 58 and say you're signing up for the AUTHOR AT ONCE WORKSHOP. 20% off for those who register and pay BEFORE JUNE 7. (Batangas workshop only!)

Batangas registration: http://bronzeage.ph/aaomicrotelbatangas

June 22, Sunday: Microtel South Forbes Sta. Rosa (guest speaker shirlengtearjerky/Leng de Chavez) To register call (049) 543-4888 and say you're signing up for the AUTHOR AT ONCE WORKSHOP.

South Forbes registration: http://bronzeage.ph/aaomicrotelsouthforbes

June 28, Saturday: Microtel Eagle Ridge Cavite (guest speaker fallenbabybubu/Louisse Carreon) To register call (046) 509-3333 and say you're signing up for the AUTHOR AT ONCE WORKSHOP.

Cavite registration: http://bronzeage.ph/aaomicrotelcavite

Just comment or message if you have questions!