CHAPTER 3

Harry's POV

After we all sat down they where all silent trying to figure out how to help me. Merlin was the first to break the silence.

"What is you story young one?" Merlin asked.

I steeled myself for one of the longest explanations of my life. Not really wanting to tell them but knowing that I had to because it was the only way for them to understand. I then thought of something better I wondered if there was a way for them to just view my memories. I looked to Rowena because it was stated in Hogwarts a history that she was the one to make the first pensive. 

"Miss Rowena is there a way for you guys to view my memories in any way because if I was to explain my entire life we would be here all day and there is some things that I would rather not relive if you don't mind." I said.

"Yes there is I just finished what I like to call a pensive." she said 

Rowena got the pensive and then I pulled the elder wand out of thin air as if it was waiting for my call. I called forth all the memories from before my time at Hogwarts and then place each year in a crystal vial I had conjured. By the time I was done there was one set of memories in the pensive and eight separate crystal vials of memories one for each year I spent at the great castle. 

I looked around the room and they had looks of disbelief of there faces as they where ejected from the pensive. It was Salazar to speak first, having got over the shock. Helga and Rowena where crying and Godric looked mad now.

"Harry how are you still alive after that and did you go back to that?" Salazar asked.

"I don't know how I was able to live after everything they did to me. Here is my first year of Hogwarts." I told them as I handed them the memories.

I went with them in this memory because there were some good memories at the beginning of the first year. I started this memory from when I saw Hagrid again.

"First y'rs follow me." Hagrid bellowed over the gathering first years "Four to a boat." he bellowed again.

When everyone was in a boat hagrid yelled forward and the boats seemed to come to life and started to glide across the water. I just stared in wonder of it all wanting to learn how to do that and hoping to have it taught to me. When got to the other side of the big lake hagrid gathered us all to gather and led us up to the castle doors and knocked three times. 

"The first years Professor." Hagrid said to a stern looking woman.

"Please line up and follow me." the stern woman said to us 

Once we were all inside the stern Professor introduced herself.

"My name is Professor McGonagall and I teach Transfiguration. In a moment you will enter and join your classmate but before you able you will be sorted into your houses there are four Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. While your here your house will be like your family. Any triumphs will earn you points, any rule braking and you will loose points. The sorting will begin momentarily." Professor McGonagall said.

I didn't want to relive the rest so I left while everyone else finished with the memory. it took little time before everyone was done. They said nothing but took the rest of the memories and just dumped them in in order and then got sucked into the pensive. It took what seemed like hours but then they finally they were all ejected from the pensive. and I could tell that they where all thinking the same thing. Just by looking at their faces they had been crying and it warmed my heart to know that they were crying for me and the unfair life I had to lead. 

While they were trying to get themselves under control once more I decided to have a talk with death. 

"Death when will I get my old body back?" I asked 

"The price was that you would transform into a four year old and if I am right master then you will age normally but you can not die and then once you reach 18 again you will stop aging." Death whispered

"Harry how did you get back here then if you died in your time?" Merlin asked 

"Back in my time there are things called the deathly hollows. The elder wand, the resurrection stone, and the invisibility clock. I somehow ended up having them in my possession, but I didn't want that type of power so I snapped the wand and lost the stone. When I died I found myself in front of death and he gave me the option because he saw me as his master and because of being his master I am in other terms Immortal. By coming here it came with a price as you can see when I died I was 18 but now i am stuck in a four year old body. I have also been told by death that I will age just like any child but I will not be able to die and once I reach the age of 18 again then I will stop aging." I told them.

They where shocked by this. My stomach decided to let everyone know that it was hungry and we all went down for dinner since we had missed lunch. Helga asked a question that came to a shock. 

"If you are from the future as you say you are then you would know who our heirs are then, can you tell us you our heirs are in your time?" Helga asked.

"I don't know much about the founders heirs but from what I know yours and Rowena's line has died out by my time and Salazar's Heir was the one trying to kill me and Godric had two heirs myself and one other and his name is Neville Longbottom and he is/was my best friend." I told them honestly.

They seemed to take this all in. After dinner we all decided it was time for bed and once again I was bunking with Salazar again but I didn't mind. With everything that went on I fell asleep thinking of a brighter future and hoping that my dreams where not plagued by nightmares again.