CHAPTER 2

In the middle of the night young Harry wakes with a start not realizing that he was being held by one of the founders. Harry was remembering his times at the ancient castle he once called home. when he finally focused enough he came to see it was Salazar who came to him to comfort him. He couldn't remember a time that he felt like he was loved as a child, for he grew up being hated for what he was, beaten for having magic. 

Then he had he remembered his dream how it had shifted from one major event to another like a movie. he could hear Salazar whispering soothing words in his ear, when he finally calmed down enough the founder asked him about his dream. The now young Harry was worried about what he was going to tell the founders when the rest of them woke up later that day, but all Harry could do was shake his head no. Salazar didn't press him to talk about his dream but decided to tuck him back into bed and stay with him until he fell back to sleep. being worried it took awhile to get back to sleep plagued with nightmares of of his old life. 

When he woke again there was light shining through the windows, and glistening off the surface of the mirror in the room he was in. Harry got out of bed and went about doing his usual routine but without shaving. Harry left the room and was met with Godric and Salazar in the sitting room of some sort talking to an older man dressed in purple robes and was wearing a pointed hat on his head and had glasses. not wanting to interrupt he knocked on the door way to let them know of his presence.

"Ahh, young Harry how are you feeling after last night?" Salazar asked 

"I am feeling much better now, thank you for asking." Harry had said in a shy voice

"Harry I want you to meet someone very important, this is Merlin and he has come to help us at the school. Merlin come to the castle from time to time to help or to bring back others who can do magic." Godric had informed him.

All Harry could do was look up in awe of the one and only Merlin from the story books. Then he promptly fainted knowing he was in the presence of a legend back in his old life.  After coming too, Harry sat up and looked to where Merlin stood trying to figure out if what he was seeing was real or not. 

"Young one are you alright?" the great Merlin spoke in a gentle tone of voice.

All Harry could do was nod in response. At that very moment his stomach started to growl letting the others know that it was time for breakfast. So, Salazar scooped up Harry and started heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. 

When they arrived Rowena and Helga was already sitting waiting for them. They looked as though they had just got a little earlier. Just as the rest of them sat down the food appeared, Godric made sure that the food was cut into pieces for Harry and then started on his own food. It didn't take very long to finish and when they did they all went back to the sitting room.