Let the games begin (chapter 3)part 1

We are all sitting in a circle all ten fingers up.

"K i'll start with a basic"Louis started.

"Never have I ever had sex"We all put a finger down except for Tessa.She blushed.

"Awww"I said"It's okay my little virgin"This makes her go redder.

"My turn,never have I ever been an alcholic"I slowly put my fingers down.I recived of few raised eyebrows.They all stared.

"What?I recoverd.I've got a new insperation."I shruged.

"Thats......Crazy!How old are you?"Liam said or shouted.

"18, Got hooked at 14"I said not seeing the problem.I have a new person to look up to.

"14 You are crazy"He yelled.I leand into Tessa.

"Snookie was able to do it"I mumbled.

"Snookie?"He screamed,"WOW"

"Liam stop"Tessa yelled stroking my hair."I'll go next, never have I ever eaten a worm"She laughed.

Everyone but Allie and me put a finger down.

"Ewww"WE both said.

"My turn"I yelled."Never have I ever fallen in love"I sighed.I love the word love.Everyone but me put a finger down.Allie was glaring at Niall andNiall was staring at Allie.

"Never have I ever peed in a bush"The boys and me put Our fingers down.

"We are boys whats your excuse?"Harry asked.

"Hey,When i gotta go I go"I smirked.

"Never have I ever used drugs"Niall said.I ,again, put my finger down slowly.So did Tessa.

"Hey it was second hand"Tessa glared at me.

"Rediculous"Liam mutterd.Harry ellbowd him.

Harry's P.O.V

--------------------------------

She has been an alcoholic,She hasn't eaten a worm never fallen in love has peed in a bush when shes gotta go and used drugs.I have one question.

"Never have I ever been put in the loonie house"I said raising an eyebrow.She and Allie just looked at each other and laughed

Lila's P.O.V

--------------------

"I got stuck in the loonie bin because I was on a suger rush and a little drunk" I laughed."I broke into the hospital and stole blood. I started running around with it yelling let the spirits be free and blood got everywhere.They caught me and said 'were going to take you to a special place were you will die from happiness ' I told them not without Allie she has to die first. I refused everything they gave and didn't go anywhere so they put Allie in and made up a lie about what she did." I finished. Everyone was giggling except for Liam and Allie.

"You know what? I feel like playing truth or dare right know Anyone else?" I asked. I know the are all thinking 'what the fuck is this girls problem?' well they don't even know! I do have a problem. It's not my fault I can't help it!

"Okay. Let's be-" Zayn started .

" But first I must use the washroom!"I interrupted him.

"the lou is down that hallway 2 door." Louis told me getting up and pointing in a direction. Wow they have lots hallways.

"Louis we don't say 'the lou' here we say washroom, bathroom, crapper, shitter"I laughed at them. Louis grinned

"the shitter is down that hallway!"I then walked up to him and slapped him lightly

"how dare you say that to a lady"I gasped walking away I gave him a wink to let him know I'm joking.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short and I never update I just have a lot on my plate.