The Meet(chapter1)

Lilas POV

---------------

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'I turned off the alarm and we all got up,and by we i mean me, Tessa, and Allie.

We each had a shower and got changed in are small one bedroom apartment.

"Ready?"Tessa asked.

"Hell ya"I  mumbled still tired.

"Lets make some money"Allie grinned.

   Tessa is a pretty girl.She has long blackish brown hair and a skinny body.She has a bubbly personality,she's,like, the mother of the house.

    Allie is an interesting girl.For starters she is a lesbian,but that doesn't bug me i see no difference.She has long dirty blond hair.She is a little on the shorter side but not by much.The way she talks is like she is giving you a clue to a problem or like she is planning something evil.

  Our little business is, is I rap and break-dance for money,Tessa sings and does ballet for money, Allie tells story's to the little kids and scams people into buying her cheep knock-off products.

"Lets go tho work girls"Tessa said as we were dressed in ratty clothes so people no we don't have a great life.

"Okey dokey"I giggled as we walked to the local park.

Harry's POV

---------------------

"Good idea with the discuses Liam"Niall smirked.

"Yeah way better than Zayns idea"I laughed

"Hey"Zayn pouted.

"I think it was a good idea.....in a way"Louis argued.

"Yeah sure cause no one would notice us if we dressed as each other"Liam laughed sarcastically.

"It's not everyday i get asked why i have such a Niall face when I'm in Zayns body" Niall laughed.

"Well now that i'm an officer I am going to go throw Mr.Styles destroyed jacket in the garbage."I laughed walking off.

Lila POV

-------------------

"Hala!"I rapped at the end of one of my kid wraps for the kids at the play ground.I GOT 15 CENTS!!!!! highest ever from the kids. Yay Babe

I started walking towards Tessa but stopped a little when I saw Harry Styles in a officer suit.I bolted to Tessa.

"TESS,TESSA,TESSIE!"I screamed running towards her.

"What?"Tessa said looking a little worried.

"Harry Styles!He is over there in the officer suit"I whisper-yelled.

"I don't think...."She trailed off,her eyes widened"Oh my god"she screamed.

"I am gonna go score us a house"I smirked. I know there is a 1% chance it'll work.

"Lila I don't think that's safe"I but I was already gone."Well...MEET ME AND ALLIE IN THE PARK BY THE SMART PEOPLE!" She yelled at me.

Harry's POV

----------------------

As I walked out of the alley a pretty girl in ratty clothes and with blond hair walked in. I walked around the corner and spied on her.She went to the dumpster and grabbed my jacket.

"Ugh why can't people throw out good clothes"She sighed.

"Hello there mate"I said stepping into view.she whirled around shock on her face.