Chapter 4

It was already Monday morning today is the start of another week in college.

After finishing off her plate of bacon, eggs and leftover pizza Erika quickly got up from her bed and took a shower and changed into a pair of leggings, an oversized grey sweater and white converses. She pulled on her fake thick framed glasses and a decided to let her hair down and pulled beanie over her head.

Ever since the start of college Erika has been keen on lying low on the radar of the five famous playboys on campus which were also her top five choices in giving away her virginity:

If I was gonna lose my virginity to some random guy I might as well enjoy it.

Erika had chosen 5 different men whom she was willing to give away her virginity to.

First is Sean O’Conell who is known to throw some of the best parties. It was a total turn off seeing girl drinking shots on his naked torso and he was probably too drunk to even get me laid.

Second is Nash Hans, who is the brains of the group. He was my first choice but he was already with some girl and I wouldn’t want my first time to be a threesome.

Then Tyler Rodgers, who is the ex roommate of Jason and is currently in a relationship so I’ll cross him off the list.

Next is Kyle Philipps who is the cheerful and friendly guy but sadly he wasn’t on the party which led me to my last choice

Jason Angeles, he was the mysterious brooding type of guy. There are plenty of rumors saying he used to be involved with illegal activities a few years back.

Erika thought it would be perfect to give her virginity to Jason since there’d been plenty of rumors going on around him saying he wasn’t into relationships and is more of a one night stand guy and he also doesn’t sleep with the same girls twice.

The problem was Erika knew Jason doesn’t sleep with virgins but Erika still didn’t know why he said yes. Losing her virginity to Jason is not much of a price to pay just so she can get away from

Erika shook her head slightly as she looked at herself in the mirror.

The guy probably haven’t gotten laid in a long while.

Erika didn’t bother putting on makeup since she didn’t see the need to ‘enhance’ any of her facial features since she was pretty satisfied with what she had.

Once Erika has entered the campus half an hour earlier, she pulled on her earphones and started bobbing her head to some Arctic Monkeys when someone tackled her back  for a hug pulled off her earphones. Erika didn’t need to look back to know who it was.

“Lisa” Erika mumbled in annoyance as she stumbled upon Lisa’s weight.

“Good morning Riri” Lisa chirped as she hugged her best friend tighter which caused her to squeal.

“I can’t breathe” Erika choked out and Lisa grinned up at her then let her go.

“Hey you let your hair down” Lisa pointed out.

“I didn’t feel like pulling it into a bun” Erika started adjusting her beanie to cover some of her face.

“Don’t do that” Lisa slapped Erika’s hand away from her beanie.

“Do what?” Erika looked at her confusedly.

“You know, hide your gorgeous hair and pretty face” Lisa stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I’m not hiding anything” Erika started walking away from her while Lisa caught up to her. Lisa didn’t know that Erika only hid her face so she wouldn’t grab any of the boy’s attention.