Chapter 5

It has already been a week since he met Erika and he hadn’t seen her since Monday but the next few days put Jason into a good mood that it’s starting to creep the boys out.

Jason kept grinning from ear to ear as he slip down the cafeteria in between Chad and Sean. Kyle put down his fork and looked up at Jason.

“Okay what’s with the creepy smile you’ve had all week” Jason looked at him confusedly but his smile didn’t falter.

“What smile?” Jason asked still smiling.

“Jesus Christ just tell us it’s getting really creepy” Chad complained as he slammed his fist on the table.

Jason frowned he didn’t know he’d been smiling all week. He hadn’t told them he’d met Erika and his emotions kept moving from sad to happy just by thinking about her.

“And he’s back to his sad moping self” Chad forked his Carbonara and started eating it.

“Are you high? You look like a bi polar on drugs. One moment you’re happy the next you’re moping around like your dog just died!” Chad asked his tone mocked with exaggeration while Jason glared at him.

“I’m not on drugs and I’m not bipolar” Jason grunted as he unwrapped his ham sandwich and took a big bite out of it.

“Besides I think I might meet Erika again today” Jason mumbled silently.

“Who’s Erika?” asked Nash who has been quiet the whole time.

“Ah, Erika the mystery virgin” Kyle wiggled his eyebrows at him. Sean stopped texting and gaped at Jason.

“I thought you’d tell me when you find her?” Jason rolled his eyes at him.

“What are you my mom? Do I always have to tell you every portion in my life?” Sean shrugged.

“Of course we’re your buddies” Sean exclaimed as if explaining to a person about the giant ball of fire in the sky is. Jason just looked at him in annoyance.

“Whatever” he mumbled and continued eating his sandwich and gulped down his coke.

Sean turned back to Kyle knowing that Jason wouldn’t be giving anything away.

“So who is this Erika girl?” Sean asked Kyle. Nash had his head buried in his textbook but they all know he was just as interested as Sean is. Kyle suddenly felt the pressure of everyone’s gazes at him and gulped.

“Well” Jason was staring at him with a ‘say it or I’ll kill you’ look. Kyle was oblivious to the glare Jason was giving him and began telling the story while Sean and Chad looked like silly teenage girl looking for some juicy gossip.

“Jason had an accidental meeting with a certain mystery virgin named Erika Daughtery and it just so happens that she studies in this University” Sean and Chad chuckles and started teasing Jason and bombarding him with questions.

Jason felt irritated that he had to deal with his friends annoying questions all the while Nash was quietly enjoying the small banter of his friends, amusement glinting his eyes at their silly actions.

After lunch Jason got up from his seat and headed towards his next class while the boy’s made kissy faces at him and Jason greeted them by showing them the middle finger and chuckling to himself as he left the cafeteria.

After all his classes had finished Jason was left disappointed for not meeting Erika again. He thought that since it was Monday they’d be meeting again sadly it never happened.