Intro

Intro

"I want you to come with me baby"

"You are NOT going anywhere"

"I'm doing this for the both of us"

"You're just going to throw away your hard work and dreams for some boy?"

"It's me and you to the end babe. Nothing can stop us"

"You actually think this is love? You think this boy loves you?"

"This is what we've dreamed right"

"Listen to me... Leave that boy ALONE"

"I love Caprice"

"We know what's best for you"

"Come with me babe... Please"

"We're your parents. Don't you ever forget that"

I gasped and opened my eyes. I blinked like ten times before I sat up. I noticed I was in my own bed and not his, meaning I'm at home which was quite strange. I rubbed my eyes and sat in my room in silence reminding myself of the voices of my boyfriend Rhys and both of my parents in my head whilst I was asleep. The way that they was yelling at me, the expression in particular words like their life depended on it.

Me and my parent do not see eye to eye at times. They are controlling, traditional parents. What ever they say goes with no say so. Being their only child is not a walk in the park as they have the greatest expectations for me. They hate my boyfriend, they can't stand him. I don't understand why. When I ask for an explanation why they think this, the reply I get is, "He's just bad for you, I know what I'm talking about. If you don't see it now, you'll see it in time".

As for my Rhys, he's the completion to my uptight rich heart. He's like my best friend. We understand each other. I haven't met anyone like him to be totally honest with you. He's a good guy to me and I've yet to find the bad in him.

I blinked tightly and gazed around my room.

"I love you Caprice" I heard his voice in my head again. A smile cracked on my face.

"Listen to me... Leave that boy... ALONE" I heard my defiant father voice echoed in my room. The smile quickly faded which turned to a focused frown.

"Come with me babe... Please" got whispered sweetly in my left ear. My pupils raced to the left side and saw nothing by the left side of my room.

"You're going to throw away your hard work and dreams for some boy?" I heard my mothers intimidating voice screech in my right ear. I jumped and span to the right and saw nothing.

I cover my face and let me eyes water. I was getting dragged from all these voices and I just wanted it all to stop.

"I want you to come with me" I heard Rhys say. Almost like I felt his strong arms around me, comforting me as I cried silently. That dimmed away as soon as I heard both of my parents voices bark "You're NOT going anywhere!" to me. I was numb, confused left with heavy shoulders as I had to make a life changing decision...