Amderesta The 3rd Republic: Operation Traveler Part 2

Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon woke up a few hours later as the transport he on was docked to an unmarked that would take him inside the Blackanian Federation. He opened the airlock doors and entered the passanger section of the unmarked transport and sat down in the nearest seat. The diplomatic transport's pilot released the starboard airlock and proceeded to set a course back the to 3rd Amderestan Republic. He looked out of the small windows of the transport as it went to hyperlight speed.

      Three days later, the unmarked transport crossed the Blackanian Federation- Tarozenian Republic's border into Blackanian Federation and set a course for the Fifth Blackanian Council District. Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon stepped out of the transport onto a busy landing platform in Tellas City on Balisada Five. He took his duffel bag and made his way inside the busy terminal and prepared to show his Blackanian Federation National Identification Card which had the name Mark Herris on it. He got into the line for Blackanian citizens which had several people who had their ID cards checked and were asked about why they were in the Blacknanian Federation.

       After several minutes, Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon approached the Blackanian Federal  Immrigation and Customs Officer currently on duty.

        "May I see your Identification card,sir?" The BFIC Officer inquired of Jonathan who passed the authentic-looking Blackanian Federation National Identification Card to him. Jonathan by this point had concerns in the back of his mind over the possibly of the BFIC Officer figuring his intended purpose in the Blackanian Federation.

         "Everything checks out here, Mr. Herris. You may proceed." The BFIC Officer said to Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon who made his way over a speeder rental dealer. Now that Jonathan was inside the Blackanian Federation, he was tasked with meeting Blackanians who held a moderate viewpoint towards the Amdronian Group Alliance.

         Meanwhile on Blackania, High Councilor Andrew Seltan, Councilor Jack Airian, Councilor John Abrams, and Councilor Kinsan meet in Jack Airian's apartment to discuss the moderate shift among the Blackanian Federation.

          "I think we should be more careful considering what we've been discussing." Councilor Jack Airian commented. "The Radical leaning members of the High Council could try find a way to get us removed from the council, or-"

          "Or what?" Councilor Kinsan suggested. Everyone in the room knew if knowledge of their intended plans to reform the Blacknanian Federation were uncovered they would likely face treason charges and be executed as enemies of the state.

           Meanwhile in the 5th Council District, Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon began his cover as an independent journalist.