Amderesta The 3rd Republic: Operation Traveler Part 1

This short story  set during the prologue of Amderesta The 3rd Republic in the year 89,978 through 98,981, details Jonathan Lencon's then classified assignment by Amdronian Group Alliance Military Intelligence to set the Blackanian Underground Liberation Army. If you like reading this purchase Amderesta The Third Republic in Kindle format US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003WUYDNK UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003WUYDNK

On Crescent in 89,978, Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon who had been seconded by Amderestan Military Intelligence entered Amdronian Group Alliance Intelligence Corps Headquarters escorted by AGAIC Operatives. Jonathan and the AGAIC Operatives walked down a side corridor lined with various offices and entered an office occupied by the AGAIC Chairman.

"You may go." The AGAIC Chairman told the two operatives. "Lencon, have a seat."

Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon took the chair positioned in front of the AGAIC Chairman's desk. "Any reason you called me here?

"I'll be getting to that." The AGAIC Chairman answered. "Your assignment is to meet with ordinary Blackanian civilians under the guise of interviewing them for an interview and setup various resistance cells."

"I'm no journalist." Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon said.

"You're going to be." The AGAIC Chairman answered as he handed a Blackanian Identification Card and VACS to Jonathan. "From now on, you'll be known as Mark Herris a 20 Year Old Blackanian residing in the 5th Council District. What I have told you doesn't leave this room."

"Understood." Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon repiled. "When do I leave?"

"I'll notify you concerning that information." The AGAIC Chairman said. "You can't tell anyone in your family about this."

Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon exited the AGAIC Chairman's office, made his way to the main lobby where he made his way over to a Blackanian Clothing Store. He entered the store to find a number of empty racks, some of which had various articles of clothing on them, and was met by another AGAIC Operative.

"Ah, yes." The Operative said. "You need a change of wardrobe."

"That's why I'm here." Lieuenant Commander Jonathan Lencon said.

"This store is a front as you can tell." The Operative told Jonathan as he went into the back, opened a subterrian access hidden by a CATS and entered an underground bunker beneath the store. "I've been briefing by the chairman concerning the nature of your assignment. Everything here has been aqquired for your use."

"Okay." Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon said. "As we're concerned, this meeting never took place."

He exited the Blackanian clothing store and made his way to a nearby transport, marked as diplomatic transport. Jonathan went inside the passenger section which was lined with a number of seats.

Meanwhile in an empty seat, an ASCI Officer seated with a video recorder looked over at him. "How did you manage to get an assignment inside the Blackanian Federation?" The ASCI Officer asked Jonathan.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss details of my assignment." Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Lencon answered as he caught a few hours of sleep.