Chapter 4 || The Mall (1)

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock, I hit it a little too hard and broke it. I open my eyes and look at it, "fuckkk," I said and got up slowly, "I'll just buy another one at the mall" I mumble to myself. My phone then buzzed and I looked at it.

---TEXT FROM Kendo Istuka ---

[7:23]
Kendo Istuka
You coming to the mall today??

[7:25]
You
Yeah...

[7:25]
Kendo Istuka
You okay??

[7:26]
You
I just woke up, what do you think? =.=

[7:26]
Kendo Istuka
Uhmm
Maybe??
Well I have to change and eat breakfast so I'll see you soon!!

[7:28]
You
Mhm
You too..

--- CHANGE Kendo Istuka'S NAME?

>YES
NO

-- ENTER NEW NAME: The Morning Bird 🐦

--CONFIRM?

>YES
NO

--- NAME CHANGED TO The Morning Bird 🐦 ---

--- END OF CONVERSATION ---

I sigh as I got out of bed and walked over to my closest. I pull out my uniform and put it on. I walk down stairs and do my daily routine.

After I eat breakfast I head out the door and walk to a corner of the street to see Kendo and Monoma waiting for me.

"Hey you two!" I say happily as I approach the pair.

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan!" Kendo replied.

"Hello 1-a scu-- ACK!" Monoma started but was hit by Kendo. I giggle softly.

"Let's get going" I said and started walking. Kendo followed me while dragging Monoma like a stuffed toy.

[ TIMESKIP ]

I walk into the lunchroom with Kendo, Tetsutetsu and Monoma, "woah! It's so huge!!" I said.

"Well it has to be, not just the hero course students eat lunch. The business students and the-- hey wait (Y/n)!" Kendo explained but was cut off as I ran over to a table with some familiar faces.

"Iida! Uraraka!" I say happily while waving my hand. They quickly look at me and smile.

"Hey you two!" I say and smile.

"Hey (L/n)!" Uraraka said. I then notice a boy with green hair that resembled a broccoli.

"Broccoli boy!" I immediately said to him.

His eyes widen, "B-broccoli boy?" He asked

"Your hair looks like broccoli" I said and grin

He blushed and looked away embarrassed.

"(Y/N)! There you are!" I hear Kendo's voice say. I look at her and see her with the other two running over to me.

"Oh hey Kendo!! Sorry for running off like that, I saw some of my friends in 1-A and got a little too excited," I said and rub the back of my neck.

Kendo frowned, "your like a two year old sometimes.." she said.

"Am not!" I reply.

"So are these your friends (L/n)?" Uraraka asked.

I nod and smile at her, "yup! That's Kendo Istuka, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and Asshole!" I say.

"My name isn't Asshole, 1-A scum!" Monoma said. I glare at him, "well you seem to act and looked like one," I said. Everyone kinda giggled and I felt slightly proud of myself.

[ TIMESKIP ]

At 3:24 I walk to my room took a bit but found a casual outfit I liked. I walk downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen

"Hey Mom I'll be going to the mall with a few friends feel free to call me if you need anything!" I say.

"Okay sweetie have fun!" She said. I smile and then quickly walk out of the house and to the mall. I head to the spot where Kendo said to meet up and I see two other familiar faces.

Tetsutetsu and Monoma.

I groan as I approach the group, "Hey..." I say and glare slightly at Monoma.

"Your finally here! What took so long?" Kendo asked.

"Picking an outfit, normally I throw on whatever and that's that but since I'm going to a public place I want to look at least somewhat decent," I explain.

Kendo nods, "ahh, well me and Tetsutetsu are going to check out some shops together, so why don't you and Monoma hang for a bit?" She asked.

You bite your lip.

'she's planning something' you thought.

"Fine," you said and looked at Monoma, "come on asshat, if we don't go together Kendo will kill us both," I said.

He glared at me and nodded, normally he would rejected this in an instant but it seems he realized it too.

We both then start walking away.

= Kendo's POV =

I grin as I watch them walk away, "let's actually go check out some stores, we can look for them every so often and check in," she said.

Tetsutetsu nodded, "okay!" He said happily

= Your POV =

Monoma and I walk into the nearest GameStaph and look around quietly, "so..what do you think Kendo is planning?" I ask him.

"I don't know, to make us be friends?" He asked.

I laugh slightly, "as if! I hate your guts!" I said.

"And so do I 1-a scum" he said

"Asshat," I reply as I pick up a game and look at it. It looked like some multiplayer zombie game. You hold onto it as you look at other games.

After a bit you and Monoma bought the games you wanted and left the store.

"Where next?" You ask

"Wherever I guess," he said.

You smirk, "let's go to The Comic Book Stop or TopicHot then," you suggest.

"Let's go to The Comic Book Stop. I heard they have the new manga I wanna read," he said. You nod and both start walking to the store.

You walk in and look around in different areas. You smile as you see the new release of your favorite manga. As you reach for the book you your hear a crash and before you know it everything goes black.