We Found Love In a Hopeless Place

Cee-Cee: *in the kitchen cooking and Princeton helping her* “Bleh I hope this food comes out right”

Prince: “It will Cee your using Tia’s recipe and your mom can cook her ass off” *finished chopping up chicken* “Well here you go do you want me to put the chicken in the rice”

Cee-Cee: “Yes please” *puts the plantains in the oven* “Okay I’m going to go shower can you watch the plantains for me” *washing her hands*

Prince: “Yeah of course” *she leaves the room* “Don’t you take too long”

Cee-Cee: *yelling from upstairs* “Okay make sure Prod stays away from the chicken”

Prod: *in the game room* “CHICKEN!!!”

Khalil: *in the room with him* “SIT YOUR ASS DOWN FOOL!!!”

Cee-Cee: *giggles and goes into her room and starts looking through her underwear drawer* “Black or Grey???”

Britt: *sneaks into her closet and is sitting on the couch in the closet* “I’d go with black” *Cee-Cee jumps and Britt starts laughing*

Cee-Cee: “What the Britt” *rolls her eyes and smiles* “Yeah I was thinking black too” *pulls out a black bra with lace on the sides and matching lace underwear*

Britt: “So what’s all this for Cee-Cee “*asking even though she already has an idea*

Cee-Cee: “Um well Roc and I are......”*sits down next to her and whispers* “Going to you know........ do it”

Britt: <KNEW IT!!> “OMG really” *grabs Cee-Cee’s hands and they start jumping in their seats*

Cee-Cee: *calms down and starts looking through her dresses* “Yeah like I’m happy that I know he’s the right guy but like” *turns and looks at her* “People said it hurts”

Britt: *giggles and Cee-Ce blushes* “Yeah but it’s not like Roc is that big so it shouldn’t hurt to bad” *sticks out her tongue*

Cee-Cee: <I know she didn’t just say my man is small> *finds the right dress and sets it out with her underwear then heads to her bathroom* “Girl Roc is bigger than you can imagine” *waves and go in the bathroom*

Britt’s POV

Britt: <Wow I can’t believe she’s doing this tonight, Oh hell Prince better not find out or else hell I don’t even know> *gets up and cracks the bathroom door while Cee-Cee is singing and yells* “C’ya later Cee-Cee and you know I’m going to want details”

Cee-Cee: *laughs* “Sure fool”

Britt: *leaves and goes downstairs and runs into Prod* “Oh hey” *looks down* <AWKWARD>

Prod: “Hey Britt” *smiles a little* <see I knew I was going to creep her out> “Sorry about last night I just get really nervous”

Britt: <Aww that’s so cute but I like Prince...................Right?>  “It’s cool Prod you don’t have to be nervous around me” *gives him a quick hug and starts heading down the stairs* “See ya later” <He’s really sweet”

Prod: *smiles* “Okay” <that wasn’t too bad I just hope I don’t act creepy again>

Britt: *walks into the kitchen and sees Prince stirring up chicken* “Aww well isn’t that cute”

Prince: *turns around and smirks at Britt* “Just helping Cee-Cee while she’s in the shower what you up to cutie”

Britt: *sits on the island across from Prince* “About to go get ready for the pier I’m probably going to change”