Respect the Sleep or Get Kicked Out

Britt's POV

Okay so here I am standing on the side of the street with suitcases full of clothes and stuffed animals and whatever I had inside my lovely dorm room that I shared with an interesting bestie! But the not so funny story is how I am standing here on the side of the street. Well I will explain that in a minute after I tell you who I am. My name is Britt. I am a 15 year old light skinned girl with long brown hair. I’m sweet and nice to everyone and anyone. I love to party and to hang out with friends, one being my bestie, which leads me to tell you who she is. Her name is Charyssa (16) but she goes by Cee-Cee. Cee-Cee is also light skinned, she's black and Cuban, she calls herself bluban. She tends to be a bit of a firecracker. You never know what she's going to say or do next but she's a really cool chick when she's not angry. This is the reason why we got kicked out in the first place.  

Britt: *yelling* CEE-CEE WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Cee-Cee: *yelling back* IT’S NOT MY FAULT I WAS CRANKY  

Cee-Cee’s POV

It really wasn’t my fault I didn’t get enough sleep and when I’m tired I don’t make rational decisions. But now I got us kicked out of the house. I feel really bad but she knows I get crazy and I know just who to call too.

Cee-Cee: Britt give me your laptop *I asked sweetly trying to get back on her good side*

Britt: This isn’t a good time to tweet Cee-Cee we need to figure out where the HELL we’re going to sleep tonight *looking at me like I’m crazy*

Cee-Cee: I know Britt I have an idea. How about you go to the main office to make sure we weren’t expelled and I will Skype my cousin who lives close by. Maybe we can stay with him. Britt: Fine

Cee-Cee: *She left me her laptop an walked to the main office* I grabbed her laptop and quickly logged on to Skype and I happily found my cousin’s user name [Jacob Perez]  I requested a chat with him. He quickly logged on and him and Roc popped up on the screen .

Jacob: Hey cousin I missed you

Cee-Cee: Hey Jacob and Rocy-poo *blows a kiss at Roc and he catches it while Jacob rolls his eyes. Ignores him and puts on her puppy dog eyes* I have a problem

Roc: Oh Lawd Cee-Cee, what did you do now? *looks at her like he knows she did something crazy*

Cee-Cee: See what-a-happened was *starts to bite her nails nervously and rushes the story out of her mouth* I was watching Bad Girls Club with Britt while the other girls went out to see a movie because I wasn’t feeling well so we go to sleep around 11 and they get back at 3 o’clock in the morning all loud waking me and Britt up. They kept us up for 3 hours so I decided that I’m going to get back at them. So Britt and I decided to honor my favorite Bad Girl Tanisha. So it’s 6 in the morning we go down to the kitchen and I grabbed some Pots and Pans so I can serenade my obnoxious roommates. So Britt grabs her video camera and I opened all the girls doors so they could hear me and started singing at the top of my lungs while banging the pots and pans together I DIDN’T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL SO YOU DON’T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME GET THE FUCK UP 10x (A/N look at the video on the side J)

Jacob: *laughing hysterically* No Cee-Cee why

Roc: *winked at me* that’s my girl, but how did you get kicked out for that

Cee-Cee: Well *looks down innocently* one of the chicks decided to grow some balls and she started yelling at me all in my face. *getting excited while she’s talking* So I pushed her out my face so she pushed me again and I used the hand that had the pot in it and I swung and hit her in the head giving the chick a concussion. *looks down* But since me and Britt had a bad lack of common sense because we didn’t get any sleep we decided to post the video on Facebook.