Saving My Bestfriend

Author: unkn0wnx3

Genre: Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

On-Going or Completed: On-going

Summary: 

Hailie Adams left 3 years ago to travel around Europe for a school photography program. When she left, she left a lot of things and people behind. But most importantly she left her best friend Aiden Grey. Aiden and Hailie have been best friends ever since she could remember, the two were inseparable so when she left it was hard on both of them. 3 years later Hailie comes home expecting to see aiden waiting for her with bog open arms & everything to be just like normal but boy was she wrong. Nothing was like she left it. Aiden was sent to Juvie, and now is known as the bad boy. He wants nothing to do with hailie and keeps pushing her away. The town is filled with secrets, lies and judgments, but Hailie doesn't care what Aiden or anyone says she was on a mission to save her best friend no matter what she had to do. Little does he know on this mission she's going to discover feelings that she never knew were there for her once best friend who only wants Hailie to leave him alone. Does Hailie take the abuse and hurt from Aiden or does she just give up and accept that he changed? 

Opinion:

This story is really intense. I remember leaving my best friend, and honestly, I like the realistic connection I can have with Hailie about how your best friend really changes when you finally reconnect. It's extremely well written, and the fact that they immediately don't just become best friends and lovers is pretty refreshing. Usually with stories like this, the plot tends to rush and it gets jumbled about, but this one doesn't have that problem. I love that she has other people to help her with trying to investigate Aiden, and I just love the various angles she attempts in order to regain her best friend. It's just a very intense book, and I love reading it. The following on Saving My Bestfriend is pretty great, and it's fun to read other readers comments under it because there is just so much going on.

Score: 8

Reader Comments:

+ booksfoodandboybands: helllllo! I love this story SO much. you are an AMAZING writer! please please PLEASEE update soon. I feel like ive been waiting forever!!!!! :)

+ briannarose1031: the way you ended the chapter really sets the story! great job:-) I have a feeling that I will be reading it for hours!

+ RaumatiM: please update.! i only just found thid book and ive been reading it all day! because im so in love with it! please please please update this pleeeeease!