The Roommate Rulebook

Author: Lilohorse

Genre: Teen Fiction & Humor

Rating: PG-13

On-Going or Complete: Complete

Summary:

"And rule number three, knock before you enter my room," I finished, moving my fore finger down with the instruction. His smirk widened as he leaned on my door frame. "What happens if I don't follow your petty little rules?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes. "You'll sincerely regret it," I warned but he merely grinned. "I take that as a challenge."

Being the sister of Britain's most honored young scientist isn't something that Alex Simmons feels she can live up to. So, in protest of her parent's high expectations, she doesn't even try. That changes the day that she's forced to move in with her older cousin and his best friend to attend her final year of college. Living with one teenage male is hard enough, let alone a pigheaded,rebellious and drop dead gorgeous lodger.

Asher Toms only has one goal and that is to reach the finals of his motorbiking championships. When Alex crashes into his life, concentrating on anything but his best friend's little cousin becomes increasingly difficult. 

As the pair grow closer through relentless bathroom battles, silly arrests and a set of rules to abide by, Alex figures out that there's a lot more to Ash than

just a badass motorbike and a pretty face, some things in his past were meant to stay hidden. But what's a romantic adventure without a few obstacles?

Opinion:

This is an excellent story. It really has a realistic aspect when it comes to Alex and her family and same with Asher and his father. I love how Lilohorse Incorporated the realistic type aspects with the fictional ones. I enjoy the character personalities she developed between Alex Simmons and Asher Toms. The story isn't exactly cliche which is always a bonus when reading things on Wattpad, but something about this story is just plain unique. When I read the title, I had no idea that was the emotional rollercoaster I'd go on. I simply thought it would be them always fighting and then they one day just lover eachother, but no. Some may see it that way, but that just a simplistic point of view. If you really take in the story, you just see they have this platonic relationship, even when they start dating. It seems to merge from platonic to more romantic as more rules are added, which I found as a cute concept. Over all, this story really is just a great book to read. It is something you feel comfortable with a hot coco in a big, comfy chair with. So Lilohorse, I really applaud how well written and conceptually developed your story is. I loved ever chapter of it!

Score: 9

Reader Comments:

+ toxicat - THIS STORY HAS BEEN A RIDE. ONE OF MY FAVES.

+ YeehvouhnneCaete - Few of the many stories I've read that made me genuinely smile on the ending. :) Good job!

+ C00kieDouge3000 - it has been one hell of a ride! This is the end! BYYYYYYYEEEEE!!! I love all your comments and to the author your amazing and a genius!!!!

+ A_writing_fangirl_ - *curls up in a ball* ITS FINISHED!!!