Chapter 35 (Loving him)

Salam #TLIMMsquad #teamZainMalik #teamAmalik how's everyone? Hope y'all great in shaa Allah.  How was the previous short chapter? I see some of us actually suprised and angry at Malik for being supportive to Zain. Well let me explain this,being with Amal has not tampered with the love he has for Zain,that's one. And remember, he is Zain's husband before anything else which means he is her main support who is supposed to help her rise anytime she falls,give her a helping hand and a shoulder to lean on. I hope it's cleared now. A huge shout out goes to the first commenter on the previous chapter which is (blossom_loving). I really appreciate you. 😘💜
Here goes the next chapter i hope you enjoy it. ❤
#TLIMM
#TLIMMsquad
****************
"Don't fret over what you have no control over Zain. Please don't stress yourself and make Malik start worrying too".
Munira spoke to Zain holding her hand and squeezing it.

"Everything will be alright,this is just a phase Zain please don't lose it or be hard on yourself".
She added looking at Zain who's face was filled with worry trying to assure her.

Zain gave a tight smile trying to get the worry of having a child get off her chest. It's something she has been trying to curb away from her mind for the past few days but it has seemed futile. The question is still ringing in her head. "What if she won't be able to conceive again? What if Malik begins to worry about it too?"
She had been acting all normal to Malik so as not to get him worried too and has promised him that she will not ever worry about conceiving or bearing a child again. As he said,a child is a gift from Allah and he gives it to whom he wishes and to those whom he haven't, it doesn't mean he loves them any less. But despite Malik's reassurance and consolation, the unanswered questions keep making puzzels in her mind and she needed to lay it all off and share it with someone and her husband is certainly not the right person to share it too as she has made a promise to him that she won't worry again. So,Munira is the only person she feels comfortable sharing this with. She called Munira to the privacy of her office and said it all out what has been worrying and bugging her all these days.

"You know Munni,i am trying to not worry at all but i just can't get this out of my mind. It's eating me up."

Zain said with worry lines forming on her already worrried face.

"I know Zain,but please keep praying for this worry to leave your mind. I will help pray for you too".

Munira assured her again.

"I will Allah's willing Munni. Thank you so much for always being there "
Zain uttered hugging Munni.

"Anything for you girl.. wait why are you even thanking me? For what? Get outta here girlie! "
Munira teased trying to lift Zain's mood and fortunately for her,her magic worked and Zain bursted into laughter making her laugh too.

"See i gotta roll... catch up later girlie "
Munira stood and made her way back to her office as Zain waved her off and sat in front of her computer to get some work done.

**********************
Work has been pretty intense for Malik back at his office lately and he hasn't seen Amal for like two days straight now because he hasn't been in the office premises lately due to his work being more of field related than actually working in the comfort of his well furnished office and an amazing hard-working,intelligent secretary/ PA to work with whom he happens to have caught feelings for.
Amal on the other hand has started to feel his absence from office,it just feels like she comes to office to just sit in a comfortable well furnished chair with air conditioning and just leave for home when the working hours end without actually doing any work and she hates being idle. Malik seems to be everything for her in this office. Heck,even her work because without him around,she won't have any schedule to arrange,she won't have any meeting to attend and write down it's minutes,she'll just be sitting staring at the blank screen of the computer which is exactly what she's doing now.
Malik has been very busy with field work that she hasn't seen him for the past two days straight and as much as she hated being dramatic about it,she misses his presence and it annoys her that she can't talk some senses into herself and stop swooning over him.
Her only consolation is he never ignored her,he always texts her when he is less busy or mostly when he gets home after a long day of work.
Well that's better than nothing,she said herself as she heaved a long dramatic sigh.
It's  a long slow day and she is already tired and bored from doing nothing. She just can't wait for lunch to meet up with Hafsah at their usual eating spot and get to gist a little and watch Hafsah's crazy carefree bipolar nature which never ceases to amuse her.