Chapter 4

Okay, so for this chapter I might name some rides that are from various amusement/theme parks, so please don't talk about how that ride is from somewhere else and all that other shit okay? okay.

On another hand hi 😏❤️ and thank you for reading my little story. enjoy 😊

__________________________

Carter pov.

Ok so maybe I was wrong about the whole I'll have fun as long as I'm with him. We're at a carnival, with roller coasters.

I feel like throwing up.

"Aww come on it's gonna be fun",he winks at me. "Will you hold my hand?", I mock him from earlier tonight when he was about to meet my dad.

"Sure, now come on", he laughs at me. When we walk through the gates, the screams get louder, and I see a lot of tall rides and game booths. This should be fun.

When I look at him I see he's looking at the tallest ride that is here. "Oh no, I am NOT getting on that thing", I say looking up at the ride. There's a tall drop, loop, and a lot of twists and turns on that thing. I'm sure I'll vomit.

"Come on we came to have fun!", he says enthusiastically. "Yeah, to have fun not vomit", I say seriously."Okay I'll make you a deal, if you ride on this roller coaster, I'll let you push me into the lake over there before we leave deal?", he asks.

Well the thought of pushing him into a body of water seems fun, but do I really wanna risk vomiting? Oh well.

"Okay fine, deal", I say after I get embarrassed of him staring at me. "I knew you'd say yes if I stared at you long enough", he winks at me and kisses my cheeck. I smack his arm for what seems to be like the tenth time tonight.

"Whatever let's just get this over with", I say running my fingers through my hair. Nervous habit.

He grabs my hand and we start to walk towards the ride. There's not that long of a line, which makes my stomach drop even more.

When it's out turn to hop in one of the seats, my stomach churns.

"It's gonna be fine", Lucas assures me as he helps me buckle the seatbelt because my fingers were trembling.

Then he held my hand. "Just don't vomit on my shoes okay?", he jokes with me and I stick my tongue out at him.

"No promises", I half joked with him. Then the ride starts and we start to go up like an escalator but waaaay steeper.

As soon as we get to to the top the ride stops. And I squeeze Lucas' hand for dear life because I know that in the next few seconds we're gonna drop.

Then the drop came and everything in my stomach shot up and I screamed. Then I heard Lucas on the side of me laughing.

I clenched my teeth at we went around the first loop. Honestly I want to puke so bad, I don't want him to see me puke on our first date so I mentally told my stomach to keep it's shit together.

After one minute of agony the ride was over and when I stepped out of the seat my legs felt wobbly and I almost face planted against the pavement but Lucas caught me.

"See now wasn't that fun?!", he said as he steadied me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Never again", I said as I tried to focus on my sight and try to fix the spinning world in front of me.

We walked to a bench and he helped me sit down. I never really ride roller coasters so I'm surprised I didn't puke.

When he sat down I laid across the bench and put my head on his lap. "Are you okay? you're looking a little pale", he asked rubbing my hair.