Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Please pack your stuff! We are leaving tonight and you haven’t started packing!” I yelled at Tess and Jessica who were just like always late and doing nothing. Everybody else had started packing a few days ago for the big move. I was still convincing myself that this was the right thing to do, to go and see her and get over her.

“Alpha, are you ready?” Nick asked. I looked up from my thinking and nodded. Looking around I saw that almost everything was packed. I didn’t think that I would every go back to the same town of my pack but I was. It was hard to even think about leaving this town. The town where I started to love live and being a werewolf, the town where I made friends and a pack. But I made my decision so I have to follow through and go the place of my nightmares.

As usual there was a fight about who drove which car the moment we left. So just as always I decided that Mandy, Paul and Nick were driving with me. We all got in our cars and it was time to leave the present behind and go back to my past… I look around me and saw the trees passing my window; I didn’t think that this town would mean so much to me.

After driving for a few hours we finally arrived in the town. We had already bought a house here so we went there straight.

We got out of our cars and walked towards the house, it was a really big house but not fancy or anything. Everyone looked in awe at the house. “How can we afford this?” Paul asked. Our old house was half the size of this one.

“Well, we paid most of it ourselves and I know the old owner so...” I told him. We went inside the house and came into a big living room. There was already furniture in the house so we didn’t have to buy any new ones. Everyone started running up the stairs to claim the best rooms. I didn’t hurry I knew they would leave the best room for me.

I walked upstairs and indeed got the best room, it was the biggest bedroom of the house with a king-size bed and a balcony with a nice view. Looking at the bed made me feel empty because I knew there would never be one I love lying next to me…

“Does it hurt being back?”

I looked around and saw Nick. “Yes it does... I didn’t think I would hurt so much... Being back in the town that I hated. Seeing the people again who bullied and hate me. Seeing the one made for me who rejected me...” I said in an empty voice.

“We are here for you and will be in the future” Nick told me.

I sighed “I know, but it is so hard to talk about it. I don’t want to feel it again thinking about it. I don’t want to see anyone. But I am most afraid at seeing my parents again. I don’t want them to hate me. I left them without saying goodbye in person. I am so afraid they will hate me. And Maggie… I missed two years of her live because I didn’t want to be bullied. I feel so selfish. I won’t be surprised if they never want to see me again.”

Nick hugged me. “I know the thought of losing your parents hurts but actually losing them hurts much more. Please go and talk to them when you still have the chance.”

How could I be so selfish? Not wanting to go see my parents because I am afraid and talking to Nick about it. He lost his parents and would do anything to get them back and I am afraid of meeting them.

“Okay, I will go… but not today... I just can’t”

I walk out of the room not wanting to speak anymore about my family. This pack is my new family now and I loved them more then I could every love my old one except my parents and my little sister. No one could ever replace them…

I had to go somewhere, somewhere I could clear my mind, somewhere to feel free. I ran out of the house into the street. I didn’t want to go to the woods because we haven’t made an agreement with the pack yet. So we are on their territory in the woods.

To avoid troubles I went to the park. I was just walking around and then I heard the most beautiful voice I’d ever heard. I looked up and saw her.

I instantly knew returning was a big mistake…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short upload (if there are people who actually read this) I just don't have any more inspiration and my Grandpa died the day before I graduated from school last Thursday. so my emotions are all over the place and I taught that mabye i could put them in my story but it doesn't really work for me...