Just Perfect

I was sitting on the ledge of a rock.  I heard a rustle through the leafs and I got on guard. Ready to pounce my hart pumping blood, blood surging through my veins, the energy in my body made my  adrenaline fiercely flow and every muscle   tensed up. The rustle came close, to be honest, I was scared I did not know what it was. It speed up now going as fast as I could, I could never out run it. Then the most amazing thing merged out of the brush. It was the most handsome leopard that I had ever seen.

" hi I'm the kings son and he sent me to kill you," he added "so here we go"

"that's a nice way to introduce your self," I nagged him.

" well your on our property  so can you get off."

I stood my ground, I'm a free leopard "I can do what I want. "

"OK stay but I'll have to kill you"

I jumped on me I dodged, he growled I laughed, he swiped I ducked, we went on forever.

" guess you can't get me " i smiled

"yes I can" he panted.

"I'm right here just a strike away hit me"

he swung and was so tired he passed out. What an idiot. I trotted home and I felt good. that idiot was off my back, as so I thought.

_________________________________________

thanks guys for the support

-tigergirl3