3| Diffrences

Picture of Cassie and Kate up top!

Excuse the grammar guys!

"I can't forget but I can pretend."~~

Cassie||

Why did I let it bother me?

People were asking me left to right had I broken up with Tony.

My answers weren't the least bit nice or polite I was in a fucked up mood, maybe because I stayed up all night thinking about the shit after I chanted I wasn't going to let it bother me.

Everyone looked at me crazy. Yeah the good girl, polite to everyone was being a bitch to everyone. Finally!

I heard rumors stream around about my behavior and how the break up was ruining me...

I wouldn't let them know it was even if it was... And it was.

This morning I woke up with bags under my eyes, I added some foundation under my eyes to give the look alive vibe. Today I let my hair hang down in messy wavy curls that were really cute though and I added a flower forehead band that was really cute; gave me the flower child persona. I wore a light tan cardigan, a white tank under, a belt around the waist, some light jean shorts, and my light brown toms.

I didn't want to look like I cared about the break up because if I did i would have wore a hoodie and sweats with my hair in the messy knots I woke up with. I would have been comfortable for sure but that wasn't what I was suppose to wear as Tonys- to think about it I wish I did wear that shit.

My phone vibrated in my pocket right before I was stopped by one of Tonys team mates.

"Hey Cassie," I looked up at the guy "Hey," boredom already laced in my tone. "So I heard you and Tony broke up." My face falters just from hearing the use of his name.

"Yeah so what?" I shrugged and began to walk but he got into step with me "So I was thinking mayb-" I cut him off "I thought there was like this bro code boys follow." I state he chuckled but I didn't think shit was funny.

"Look here dude, I'm in a very bitchy mood and I don't think you want the wrath of that so how about you walk away with your pride before I hurt it?"

He nodded fast and was off in a blast. I continued to walk down to my locker as I plucked my phone out of my pocket.

Big Bro: Wats new sis?

I smiled I haven't heard from Del in three days and that was pretty long for us. My relationship with my older brother Del is either "Yo i'll help you hide the dead body" or "Don't breathe in my direction or i'll destroy you."

Theres no in between.

Me: Mom didn't tell u? I broke up with Tony.

Big bro: No she didn't I'm on my way over

I frowned what's he talking about?

Me: ur all the way in another state idiot nd i can handle it.

"What's with the scrunched up thinking face?" I looked up smiling at Kate "Brother" she nodded. "We need to talk," she said sternly while she started to unlock her locker beside mine.

I scrunched up my eyebrows what could it be about? What did I do?

Big Bro: so, wats tht matter? Now wats the dudes address?

I rolled my eyes chuckling

Me: luv u bro but I can fight my own battles now. I've got supper strength I'm Supper woman!