Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Seohyun’s POV      

It was 5 in the morning. I got up quietly because my roommate, Hyoyeon unnie, is still peacefully sleeping. I stared at her for a minute and smiled. Hyoyeon unnie sleeps in a very funny way. She makes these weird facial expressions while sleeping.  Sometimes, she is smiling or even crying. Sooyoung unnie always tease Hyoyeon unnie’s way of sleeping.

I got out of bed and yawned. I opened the windows and smelled the fresh air.

Nice weather today!” I said to myself.

I did my morning routine. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then changed my nightdress into a comfortable shirt and leggings.

I picked the book that I have been reading for two days.  I quietly left our room. I tiptoed silently as I pass my unnies’ room. I heard Taeyeon unnie snoring. Yoona and Yuri unnie were still talking. I really think that they stayed till midnight talking about things. I wonder what time will they sleep. It’s 5 in the morning for heaven’s sake!  Yoona and Yuri unnie get along so well.

I decided to check them. I knocked at their door and carefully opened the door.

“UNNIES! Your eyes are blood red! You didn’t sleep, did you?” I asked them.

“Hey Seo! Why are you still up? It’s the middle of the night!” Yuri unnie said groggily.

“Yuri unnie! It’s 5:30 in the morning! Didn’t you notice that it’s already early in the morning?” I replied

“REALLY? I thought it was still midnight. Time passed so fast! Unnie! We should get some sleep now!” Yoona said to Yuri unnie.

“Unnies! You talked and talked the whole night, didn’t you? Not getting enough sleep is bad for your health. You might die early!” I told them.

“Okay Okay Seo! We get it now. Yoona and I will sleep early from now. I think we should get some sleep now. Please tell the others not to bother us.” Yuri unnie said as she lay on the bed.

Before I can answer her, she and Yoona unnie are sprawled on their bed fast asleep.

“Sleep well unnies” I told them as I leave the room.

I went downstairs and noticed the light in the living room is turned on.

“Hmmm. I wonder who turned this light on? Maybe unnies forgot to turn this off last night?” I thought to myself.

I noticed that the door is also opened.

“Huh? Why is this door open? Did somebody get in without us knowing or maybe Sunny unnie woke up early to jog at the park?” I thought to myself.

Then, I heard something move in the kitchen. Someone was there. I could see the person’s silhouette. I tried to calm myself. Who is that? Did someone tried to steal in our dorm? I realized that maybe someone sneaked in our dorm !!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I yelled.

-End of 4th Chapter.

I KNOW THAT IT’S A BIT BORING. AM REALLY REALLY SORRY. I EXPERIENCED A WRITER’s BLOCK. LOL. J

OMO. Someone sneaked in SNSD’S DORM? Who can that be?

I will try my best to make the story more interesting. Just wait! Thank youuuu

I will update later. Please COMMENT AND LIKE. J I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

-iamgorJess09