Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In SNSD’s dorm..

(Note: Their conversations are all in Korean)

Kyaaaaaaaaaah! I am so HUNGRY” Sooyoung shouted while squirming on the couch.

GIVE ME MY FOOD. Get me my FOOOOOD!” she asked Hyoyeon in the most annoying way possible.

Nah. Get it yourself! We’re all busy!” Hyoyeon replied.

NO. Give me my food or I will spank you! FOOOD” Sooyoung ordered Taeyeon while showing her aegyo.

You lazy butt! Stand up and get your own food” Sunny finally said.

Sooyoung didn’t listen. She kept on shouting and squirming.

Other members are starting to get irritated.

Sooyoung! SHUT UP! Unnie is trying to sleep!” Jessica complained.

“Fine! I’ll get my own food!” Sooyoung said in defeat. She knew that nobody will really volunteer to get her food.

Sooyoung extended her right arm while still lying lazily on the couch. She stretched and stretched her limb until she got hold of something like a bag of chips on the table.

Hey! SOOYOUNG-AH! You are so LAZY! Why didn’t you just stand up to get that on the table? The table is just like a few feet away!” Tiffany complained.

Fany unnie, what are our super powers for? We have to use it. Besides, I am too tired to get up.” Sooyoung lazily explained while munching chips.

Your super power of elastic body is just making you Lazy! We use our powers to help others! Not ourselves!” Taeyeon said.

Yah! Why do you care so much, huh? What’s the big deal? I just used my power to get a bag of chips because I am too tired. That’s all! It’s not like I used my powers to kill or hurt someone! You guys are so....” Sooyoung shouted. She is now really MAD.

Hey Sooyoung! You do not have the right to tell that to your unnies!” Tiffany shouted back.

Suddenly, the bag of chips in Sooyoung’s hand exploded into flames. Everyone was shocked.

Because of the loud voices, Jessica woke up from her sleep. “Guys! What’s going on here?”

-END OF 1st CHAPTER

Did you like it? Comment now! Can you guess who has the power of fire? Find out in the next chapters! J Love you all! Muah. J KRYSTAL IS REALLY PRETTY, RIGHT?