Chapter 26 The truth hurts.

Back to current time…

Ave’s P.O.V:

“HAHAHAHAHA” All of the girls, including me started laughing like maniacs as the boys gave off a foolish goofy smile.

“so now he’s locked in the room…?” I asked and Zayn, who was sitting just across me, answered nodding his head.

“we have to do something for his birthday.. he’s turning 22..” Harry said.

“I don’t know bout u! but i am feeli’n 22!!” Sam started to sing this Taylor Swifts 22 song.

“so what can we do for him?” Niall asked.

“i have a plan.”

“What?” everyone asked in unison, focusing towards me.

“let’s go clubbing…” i said with a smile.

The room filled with yeahs and yes’s.

“So maybe at 8 we can leave?” i asked again.

“yah!” everyone said in unison. Again.

“but we have to keep Louis in the room for at least till two hours before we go out.” Zayn said.

“yah, we will.” Harry said with a smile.

Nova’s P.O.V:

I was sitting beside Harry, one of his arms slipped around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. “You sure we are going to club?” I asked him, my voice and eyes begging that he denies.

“Yah! It’s gonna be fun… Wait, you don’t wanna go?” Harry said raising one of his eyebrows. “I don’t like drinking, it makes me feel weird” I said while looking straight at his eyes.

He left a chuckle. “You don’t have to drink. We can just dance and have a good time u know?” he said with a innocent smile as he leaned and gave a kiss on the cheeks.

“The only thing that I am worried about is ‘fans’” Liam suddenly popped out the topic while Harry replied, “yah, that’s a thing. We normally face this problem while going out somewhere” Harry says with worry in his voice along with confusion. Maybe it was because they always had a hard time to decide what to do in these situations.

“I think we can just hope for the best and I don’t think fans will be able to spot us in a club where all of the people are busy with their own business and don’t give a shit to what others do.” Niall replied with smirk at the ending.

“His right” Ave said in a assuring voice.

“So then it’s final that we are gonna go to the club tonight!” Zayn announced the plan for today night. But I don’t think this is gonna be that easy.

Sam’s P.O.V:

After Zayn finalized the plans for tonight, I was quite excited about clubbing. I have went through a lot for the last few days. I think it is gonna be an escape from all that shit. I am seriously in a dilemma about my and Niall’s relation. It was hard and stupid. I think we just went with the drill thinking that it is ever gonna work out. The decision that we took of being in a relation without barely knowing each other was fully childish. Harry and Nova can do it because they are strong enough to face difficulties, I don’t know about Niall but I wouldn’t like to go though it. I is just funny, me, being the normal American teenager dating the world famous heart throb guy Mr. Niall Horan. It was just maybe a part of my luck that I got to meet them at least once in my life, being friends and getting to know them. They are famous and it’s just amazing how normal they act even having an abnormal job. But it is insane how we are hanging out with them and I am going into a relation with 1/5 boys. I think it would be better than going in with these kind of stuff.

Niall was sitting beside Zayn on the couch beside my rocking chair. He glared at me a few times but I kept avoiding his blue orbs. Looking at him, it still reminds me of our prom night. The night he said those 3 words, the kiss we had everything about that night that I spent with Niall, I am so sure I loved every single moment. That kiss felt good, his embrace felt warm, everything was perfect. It is sure that I at least have a tiny bit of feelings for him, no, wrong, I am sure I love him but it is just that if I keep getting close to him, I will keep feeling weak for him, I would keep falling for him more and more. And at the end, he will leave me. Thinking about him leaving makes me feel hurt. Like millions of swords just hit my heart at ones. It felt so bad. Without a doubt, he had girls loving and wanting him all around the world, but I got to know him from so close. Maybe they just went with his looks but I loved his charming personality, his smile, his caring thought, innocent look everything about him made me want to be with him. Love him, kiss him, be in his arms. Everything. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz,

Sorry for such a long hold. I was just soo confused that should I continue this story or not. But one of my reader gave me hope again! So this chapter is dedicated to her.. :) Thank u soo much for your support girly! :D 

And I am so sure this story was very lame at the beginning but I promise it is going to be better after this chapter continues. So guyz please stay with me, Plz? I am gonna try to update as much as i can which means sometimes surprise updates and mostly 2-3 times a week. 

Please guyz vote and comment! Share! Give me a folow and I will follow back! And a lot of DRAMA! Seriosly drama is coming very soon within some chaps so stay tuned for that! 

I am gonna update again when I get at least 5-10 votes and 5 comments on this chapter.Please all of my readers and silent ones too, please make my day by voting and commenting. I promise this story is gonna become more interestinng. 

I know you guyz can do it if you want! and also share your stories with me! :) 

Please tell me how you think this story is becoming? I know this is a filler chappy but drama is coming! promising you! ;) 

So thank u all. Have a great day! :D

Averie <3 xoxo