Chapter Thirteen

Ave's P.O.V:

When I came back home I saw Sam and Niall rolling on the ground… laughing like idiots. This was so funny…….they are always like that….. rebels and clowns.

“what’s so funny?” I asked

“hey Ave!” he replied.

“hey Nialler!” I shouted

“ oh! oh!” Sam shouted as she came running towards me into the kitchen flashing her million dollar smile.

I narrowed my eyes towards her.

“what?” I asked

She put her both hands on her hips like a four year old .

“where is my Ben and Jerry?” she asked in a serious voice. Well not really.

“oh! here it is!” I replied handing her the huge container of ice cream with a smile placed on my face.

“thank you!” she squealed.

“hey Sam, share some!” Niall shouted whilst he came running from the living room.

“oh fine…” Sam replied to Niall while handing him a spoon.

“ where’s your mom?” Niall asked.  

“oh…. she is at her friend’s house” I replied.

“you two stop eating like you have never at anything in your entire life!” I shouted as Sam and Niall kept eating like pigs.

“you pigs” I muttered under my breath.

‘hey Zayn also says the same!” Niall shouted tooooo loudly.

“what ever…. And don’t shout that high!”

“Sorry..” Niall replied.

“what’s that noise?” Sam asked.

“that sounds like girls screaming like creeps.” Niall replied in his beautiful Irish accent.

We exchanged look to each other and shouted together, “ o shit!!!”

We went running to the windows which were in the living room.

I peeked through one of the curtains to make my look clear.

“there are at least 100 fans outside Niall” I said with a horrified face and voice.

“oh no!” Sam said.

“I have to leave right now!” Niall replied.

“yah, that should be the right choice” I replied with a concerned voice.

“wait!” Sam said as she went running upstairs to get something.

“what is it?” Niall asked looking at me. “I can’t wait” he added as he took a look at his watch.

Within some moments Sam came down with some kind of clothing in her hand.

“ here, this will help you sneak” she said as she handed a hoodie to Niall.

“you sure this isn’t a girly one?”I asked as I kept looking at the hoodie thingy.

‘this isn’t a girly one! I don’t use that kind of stuff.” Sam screamed.

“ok fine, girls I am gonna leave.” Niall interrupted.

“ok babe see ya later.”

“bye” Sam replied as Niall kissed her on the cheek.

“bye Niall” I shouted

“bye love” he shouted from the corridor.

After Niall left I went back to the kitchen whilst Sam went to the living room to watch TV.

 “this all happened so fast.” I said towards Sam.

“what happened so fast?” Sam asked.

“you and  Niall , Nova and Harry, this happened fast. And if these boys were normal guys, I wouldn’t have thought that it was really weird. But they are ONE DIRECTION for crying out loud. The world famous heart-throbs. Now come on, you sure we are not in a dream?” I asked Sam

“yah! It is weird but they are just normal guys to us. They are so down to earth that they are equal to normal guys.” Sam replied whilst she interrupted my thoughts.

“yah, you are right.. maybe” I replied.

“you act like moms. Don’t worry Ave.” Sam said as she kept giggling at her own talk.

“ok” I said absentmindedly.

“come and join me.” Sam said.

“yah. Coming” I replied taking my ultra cute hello kitty mug filled with coffee.

I went to the living room, sat beside Sam and she kept eating her ice cream.

Well here we have news for the biggest boy band on the planet One Direction. They have recently finished their world tour and are now on break. They are just relaxing around the world and doing some quick concerts. They are now at North Carolina USA. And girls got some bad news for you, Niall Horan from One Direction have been seen hanging around with an unknown girl. He was seen outside at a studio in North Carolina with the girl. And that’s not all, along with Niall, Harry and Zayn have also been seen with two other random girls. Zayn was seen at a café with the girl some days ago and Harry has just now came out of a restaurant along with one of the mystery girls. Who are these women? Send your thoughts on our twitter account.”

As the host finished her so called SPEECH me and Sam hand our mouths dropped on the floor.

“ME AND ZAYN HAVE NOTHING BETWEEN US!!!” I shouted first.

“OH SHOUT THE HELLL UP AVE. THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT HOW DID THE KNOW?” Sam shouted back.

Suddenly Sam’s phone beeped up and it was Niall.

“the whole world knows we have something going on. The management wants to meet us. Get on Skype right now!” Niall said so loudly that I could here it raely easily.

A/N:

BOOM! BOOM! BOOMMM!! There we have another chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger and the next chapter will be posted within this month. Sorry for the late update. And for the new cover thanks to Kayla..... love you!! :D

AVE

XX

Stay safe

Stay beautiful.