Chapter 5

~Chapter 5 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG its not what it looks like " I said with my trembling voice

"No.....Sophia I get it" Harry said sadly as he started to cry.

He ran off and I darted after him...."Harry,wait please let me explain." I yelled 

He got to a door, opened it, got in the room and then yelled "SOPHIA, I loved you and you broke my heart!!!!!" he said sniffling.......Then he slamed the door shut.

I started to cry...I had always had a crush on him, but i never knew he liked me back?.....After that my world had ended, and it had fell to pieces.

Louis then came and put his arm around me ( trying to comfort but it didnt work) and said....

"Its ok" 

I yelled and screamed at him saying that it was not ok........Then I hit his arm off my shoulder adn ran into a room, locked the door, and sat on the bed crying my eyes out for hours, until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sophia...Its time to get up" I heard Niall wisper in my ear

I groaned and asked..." What time is it?"

"It 7am, you have an hour to get ready cause we have rehearsals at 8am" He responded

I groaned again and got up....I could here Niall laugh a little

Then he asked me if i was ok...

"yeah im fine" I said back to him with a little grin

He smiled the kissed me on the cheek...I blushed a little....I then got in the shower and washed up...

I got out and changed into short-shorts and a cute flowy top....I then put on sneaker and went to the kitchen.

As i walked in, i saw all the boys staring at me wierdly...

"Anything wrong, guys?" i asked....They all looked at each other and then finally Liam said...

"Harry is missing, we cant find him anywhere"

I dropped to my knees and put my hands up yo my face....My heart stopped...Everything went black...Was this really happening?...Did Harry really run away?....Either way it was my fault anyway...It seemed like everything was my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy!!!!

~Megan Xxx :) <3