What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

After enjoying a wonderful meal in their suite, Finn and Rory cuddled up on the couch to watch a couple of Christmas classics. He chose About a Boy, and she suggested Meet Me in St. Louis. She thought his choice fit him quite well. Neither was a typical holiday movie, but they weren't ordinary people either. As they watched, they imbibed in a couple of bottles of wine, leaving their inhibitions further and further behind. By the end of her movie, she was comfortably planted on his lap, and his arms were wrapped around her.

Rory hadn't felt this comfortable in a long while, and she felt that it wasn't just the alcohol talking. She could feel Finn's hand stroking up her leg on the outside of her hip when she realized that her own fingers were tangling in his hair and caressing down his neck. His touch was electric and caused sparks to shoot through her. He pulled her a little closer, bringing her out of her thoughts, and she put her other hand on the back of his neck, drawing him closer still.

Without a moment of hesitation, Finn kissed her with great intensity and she returned it with more passion than she thought possible. She was lost in the moment until she realized she was nearly breathless. She ended the kiss, but only for a moment as she repositioned herself. He sat forward a bit and Rory straddled his lap wrapping her arms around him once more. He pulled her even closer and kissed her with great ferocity, letting out a low growl.

Their kisses grew hungry and desperate. The moan fueled the flames of lust inside of Rory, who was pressed against him as much as she could. She wanted to feel him against her and grabbed his hair as he began kissing the side of her neck. She audibly gasped when he grabbed her ass, causing her to grind against his excitement.

"Why, Finn, I think that'll put you on Santa's naughty list," she purred into his ear.

"You know I was never on any other list," he replied. "Now, let's get you to bed before he puts you on the same list!"

Rory smiled and kissed him. "Is that an invitation?"

"You'd risk the naughty list?" he asked flirtatiously.

"Oh, I thought we were going to sleep....." her voice trailed off with a sly grin.

Finn managed to pick her up as he stood up from the couch and began carrying her to the nearest bedroom. They continued kissing until he set her down on the edge of the bed. She moved over and he laid next to her, picking up where they'd just left off.

Out of the blue, Rory's mind was pervaded with thoughts telling her to step back and think about what she's doing. Oh, great! My conscious picks now to show up! Where the hell were you with the Wookiee? She thought. Trying to get back into the moment with Finn, she pulled him closer until he was practically on top of her. His hands began to wander, finding their way under her shirt.

What am I doing? She wondered. This is Finn, my scarecrow, and my ex-boyfriend's best friend. She could feel the trail of flames that followed his fingers as they touched her skin. But it feels so damn good! It's like nothing I've ever felt before! She tried, in vain, to shake the second thoughts, yet they only seemed to grow louder.

Without knowing it, she'd assisted him in taking off his shirt, and was well on the way to having her own off. By this time, a voice in her head was screaming at her.

"Rory, are you sure you want to do this?"

Was that him, or was it all in my head? She asked herself in a very confused state and completely unaware that Finn was staring at her.

"Hey, Love," he said. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah.....I'm.....uh...." her voice trailed off.

He gently caressed her cheek as he looked into her eyes. "It's ok if you're not ready for this yet."