Chapter 3

Your Part

When everything got situated, you sat down along with the other members of the task force. You sat beside Misa, and Matsuda. And L sat in front of you, and beside Light's dad. You couldn't help, but shake the feeling that whenever you turned your head, L would be staring at you.. It scared you a bit. Everyone was talking about anything and everything, You and Matsuda were having a nice conversation about different types of magazines. You thought that was quite nice actually. Someone you wouldn't expect to be in a task force.

But little did you know that L had been watching you and Matsuda, and only one thing he could conclude from doing so..

Matsuda likes Morgan.

A little spark welled inside L, as he narrowed his eyes at you when he saw you laughing.. Your snow white hair bouncing against your features perfectly, making him unable to stop looking at you.

You noticed L staring at you once again and you were about to tell him to stop, but then...

"Ah!-" A waitress slipped and accidentally poured, burning hot ramen all over you. You clenched your teeth together, and forced a smile through the burning sensation. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, happens all the time" You smiled lightly at her. L jumped up, and came over to you rather quickly.

"Are you alright Morgan?" He asked concerned. You looked at him, and got up.

"I'm fine, I'll be in my room changing. Don't. You. Dare. Check. Those. Cameras. Perv." You said, shooting a death glare at L and the other members, making it clear. They all nodded.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" L wondered aloud, who had followed you to the starting of the stairs.

"I'm pretty sure. Unless my clothes are gonna come alive and eat me." You mocked, and L stared at you, and blinked.

"I'll laugh it that actually happens."

"Che, whatever" You started walking up the stairs, but you felt a firm grip on your hand. You looked back at L who had done this action. He looked in your eyes, and began to speak.

"Be careful."

"What in the world do you think is going to happen to me while I'm up there?" You asked, confused on why L is being so protective of your safety.

"Anything can happen, Morgan."

"Um.. Ok? I'll be careful..." You said with a slight smile, and with that you slid your hand out of his.. Your heart was kinda racing when he had grabbed your hand, but you forced yourself to calm down..

Stupid L...

******Forward 10 minutes*******

"Morgan, what's taking yo so long?"

L went up the stairs, tired of impatience taking over his body, and knocked on your door. He heard you..

"Go away." Was all you said..

"Are you still not dressed?" L asked as he couldn't believed that it took more than 10 minutes to put on a new outfit.

"I'm dressed, I'm just tired."

"Well, come out so I can see for myself that your alright."

"Holy crap..." You muttered from inside the door. You opened the door and stared at L. L looked up and down and saw that you had changed.

(You had the purple dress on during the dinner, but now you have the white dress on)

L blinked as your beauty overtook him..

"Everything ok?" You asked, coming closer to him.

"Uh, yeah. Everything's fine, Goodnight then." L said quickly with a wave, and walked off..

"Uhh.." You blinked, but shrugged as you went back into your room and flopped onto your bed..

What a day..

L was walking off down stairs and was a bit shaken. Morgan had beauty thats for sure.. and he wasn't expecting her to where such a thing.. Wow.. He sat back down with everyone who was now staring at him, and all L could say was..

"What?"