CHAPTER 1

CHARATERS/CHAPTER 1: THE NEWS

CHARATERS:

Juliet Sims

Age:16

Looks: Fire red hair, emerald green eyes, 5"5, and a pretty skinny. She has snake bites, and a tattoo that says I Will Fight Till The Day I Stop Breathing!

Aiden Winterz

Age:17

Looks: Black hair with blonde streaks, dark blue eyes, 6"1, and has a 6 pack. He has snake bites, and a tattoo that says Juliets name on his back.

CHAPTER 1: THE NEWS

YES! It's finally the first day of summer! I'm on my way home from school. I'm riding on my skateboard listening to my Ipod. Bad idea. I accidently ran into someone. I got up and was about to help them up when i saw it was my EX Aiden. I hate him. I got my skate board, walked around him, and started skating again. Aiden is a stupid cheating jackass liar! He cheated on me with the school slut. He said it was because he was drunk but all the week before, he was always distracted, he had to suddenly leave, and he always spaced out. So i sumped him and got over it. I still might not be over him but i won't ever go back to that... thing.

I got home and went inside. I walked into the living room where my parents were waiting. I stopped and put on an emotionless mask. I said,"Hey." I never see them so why now that they are just suddenly home? My mom and step dad just looked at me with guilt. Yes i have a step dad. My real dad died when i was 9. I hate my step dad, he was the one that made my mom turn into a workaholic that never has time for me. My mom just jumped up then and ran over to hug me crying. I was confused but kept my mask.

I said,"Whats wrong?" She looked at me and just started crying harder. She said,"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Something was wrong. I was on alert now. I said,"What'd you do mom?" She said,"I-i-i...um...I'M SORRY! but i put you in a arranged marriage. I-i-i d-d-din't m-mean too! But now you are arranged to be married to Aiden Winterz!" This time i glared at her. I gave her one of my death glares that will freeze anyone. She froze, i stormed off and yelled,"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I went into my room and slammed the door.

I put my dresser in front of it so nobody can get in. I grabbed a duffel bag.. and started putting clothed in it. I put my phone and ipod charger in it. I put my ipod in it. I put shoes and other bathroom stuff in it. I grabbed my favorite blanket and pillow and stuffed it in there. My room is on the second floor with no windows under neath it. I opened the window and threw the bag out. I got a smaller bag and put all my CDs in it. I put my notebooks, laptop, laptop charger, and my old photo album and let it down gently. I put my guitar case that held my awesome guitar and let it down slowly.

I grabbed my skate board and black jacket and jumped down. I put on my jacket and grabbed my things and headed down the street where my car was park. I never park my car at my house. I got out the keys to my black mustang that has red stripes instead of white and put everything in the back. I got in the front and took off. I was easily doing over 100 mile speed limit. Then a cop pulled behind me and i saw blue lights flashing. It took me awhile to pack so it was now 10 at night. I turned off the lights and went faster. I went off the road and onto a trail. The cop didn't follow. I'm a wanted criminal. I'm wanted for stealing a car, assault, destroying a dudes car by lighting it on fire, breaking and destroying some dudes room, resisting arrest, and something else that nobody knows and never will.

I came out in front of this park that i use to go to. I stopped and got out. I went to the playground and sat on the swings. I put my hood up and just sat there thinking. I looked up at the full moon. It was so pretty at night. I miss my daddy. He wouldn't let this happen to me. He always use to say to me,"Fight till the day you stop breathing!" Which is why i have that tattoo on my back. I felt a shoulder on my back and i had the dude on the ground before he could blink. Then i realize it was Aiden. I put on my emotionless mask and said,"What are you doing here?" He looked at me as he got up and said,"Well i knew that i'd find you here and i wanted to ask you something." I nodded telling him to ask me.