Chapter 8

Recap Summary:  In Chapter 6 everything was going great between Skylar and Jake, from the classroom to the dark room all the way to the restroom, until Jake was caught red handed "flirting" with the crazed ex of his. That is, until he reveals Roman Zolenski, the gay evil alter-ego of Skylar, and unleashes his inner demons out. Skylar then wakes up outside of the main office not wanting a ticket and fine charges; he gets a make-up call from Jake and plans to meet him at the park and thus meets a new friend along the way, Brittney Solomon (the caramel skinned, dark ginger haired girl.) As they make their way to the park, which is down the street from the school's track, Skylar encounters Jake and makes up for the incident and threatens his if it every happens again… well you get the picture.

~~~~~~~~~ Chapter 8 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Skylar POV ~

  2 hours later: Brittney & Jake decided to leave before it got dark so you know what that means... Mhmm I get me some one on one time Jakie poo, teehee. 

"Phew, I’m freaking whipped." Jake pulls up the bottom of his shirt to wipe off the sweat then slowly revealing his muscle shirt with his 6-pack barely being visible. Mmm, he knows I like his beautifully sculpted body. "Beautifully sculpted, eh?"

"Huh?" I winced at him unable to take my eyes off him. He chuckled, then slowly walks up to me, places his hand on my check and leans in for a kiss. It feels so magical, like fireworks shooting into the air on the fourth of July.

"C'mon bae, our cab is here." As we climbed into the cab, I made sure to lean up against Jake really close. As I rest my head on his shoulder, I feel happiness begin to affect my body even more. The thought of us going back home and being alone in his room pops into my head and all I can imagine from then is Jake...naked...in bed. Oh god. Here come the images. It’s a good thing I’m wearing jeans if you catch my drift.

We pulled on the side of the movies picking up Jace and Kadence. "Jace it’s not enough space." Kadence points out.

"Here, sit in my lap."He smiled at Kadence, and he did just that with no hesitation. Jace looks at me and Jake oddly.

“Why are you too acting weird all of a sudden?" I hear Jace's voice and I turn my head to see him sitting on the other side of Jake with an eyebrow raised and a baffled look set upon his and Kadence's face.

"Can't you tell?" I smile at him and careress Jake’s face in my hand. Before he can even ask what I am doing, I place my lips upon his neck then down to his, and he almost melts instantly. I make sure to pull away before he can even get to close to my lips though. We don't need the perverted driver sneaking a peek at us. I'd rather keep that private.

I turn toward Jace again as I lean my head against Jake’s arm with a wide smile upon my lips. Jace and Kadence sits there for a minute and I see a smile finally appear on their lips.

"God, finally! It took two long." Kadence lets out a laugh and rolls his eyes. I stick my tongue out at him in mock humor but I can't resist the constant smile that doesn't want to leave my face. Hey, I can’t help it. Happiness makes me do funny things.

“Ha, shut it.” I give him my evil eyes and he just rolls his eyes and leans his head back onto Jace's shoulder. I look up at Jake to see him hiding a small laugh and it makes me want to hug to death. I hate to admit but if I would’ve dumped him I probably wouldn’t have made through the rest of high school.

“What are you thinking about mister?” I gave him a weird look and cross my arms over my chest and I look up to him.

“Nothing babe... Nothing’ at all.” I blush at my babe's comment but it’s quickly hid from sight when Jake pulls me into his arms tightly and almost squeezes me in a tight  hug. You don’t hear me complaining though. I could sit here in his arms all night and never get sick of it. Talk about a happily ever after.