Chapter 6

P.S. Pic Of Aerial On Side.

'Riinngg!' Jake and I hurried out of the car fixing ourselves, as we heard the bell ring for first period.

"Shit Jake!" I shouted as we speed walked. "I told you we were gonna be late."

He glared at me and grabbed my arm, swinging me around onto his back. Holding onto my legs, we raced to the door of our first period class.

What the hell! Do I look like some 6 year old kid to him? I didn't ask for a piggy back ride. But at the same time, it's touching that he cares about me being late.

"We're here," he says holding my hand as I climbed off his back, not caring what the other students say. We stopped at the 2 empty seats in the far back of the class, next to the windows.

As the teacher began talking about...well...Science stuff, Jake scooted his desk back crashing into mines, taking me out of my state of fake listening.

"Jake what the hell?" I shoved his shoulder slightly.

"Pay attention bae. No faking it."

"Okay daddy, oh would you like some sugar with that?" He laughs at my sarcasm, I know I'm funny.

"Can you do it for me?" I couldn't help but look into those beautiful light brown eyes. Dam you Jake's sex appeal.

"Fine, but ONLY for you." He smiled and turned his attention back to the teacher. Jerk.

Well, nothing exciting has happened yet today except the fact that Jake is in all of my classes. That has been great. It's fun being able to sit there and gaze at him all class long. He always seems to notice too, which causes me to blush like a girl.

Most of the teachers have been really nice, especially Ms.Skrills who is like 7 months pregnant. She looks like she has her own planet, but besides the dome she is the sweetest person that I have ever met.

Right now I am in fifth period, math, with Jake and some of his buddies and I feel as if class will never end. I look over at Jake, who is staring at me intently. I chuckle and pull out my iphone, shooting him a text.

'Whatcha looking at stud ?'

I press send and then hear this loud vibration. Jake jumps up and holds his hand over this pocket silencing the vibrations and the teacher looks at him like he's crazy. I stifle a giggle and then tear my gaze away from Jake. The teacher has gone back to teaching and I am thankful. He is too cranky for me. He wears a toupee and has a funny looking mustache and is like 50 years old. I have never seen a teacher be so crabby. He must have forgotten to take his medicine this morning.

I am pulled from my mental argument as I feel my phone vibrate. I quickly snatch it out of my pocket and smile when I see that it's from Jake. I unlock my phone and read the message.

'Just you sexy; Ask to go to the bathroom and meet me in the hallway.'

I look over at him, but Kadence instead sticking his tongue out at me. He sits on the side Jake.

I was so spaced out that I actually missed him leaving. I swear, I am a space cadet sometimes. Silly me.

Storing my phone back into my pocket, I raise my hand and ask to be excused to the bathroom. With the wave of a hand, the teacher ushers me away. I grin excitedly as I made my way out of the classroom and the down the hall. Jake never said where to meet him exactly, until all of a sudden I'm being grabbed and pulled into a dark room, I gasp out loud. A hand clamps down onto my mouth ant the person says,

"Calm down Sky, it's just me." He chuckled.

That velvety smooth voice enters my head and I calm down right away. Thank god it wasn't a creeper. It was only Jake.Heck! I was about to scream bloody murder and kick him in his. Now you see I don't like surprises.