The Proposal

ROSE'S POV

" What do you want Daniels? And hurry up because I can't stand the sight of you for much longer," I say really harshly wanting to dig deep in his soul. See, I fell in love with Ryder because he was always my challenge. He was sorta like me in that way. He never cares what people thought about him, so imagine my surprise when all I got was a blank stare. " Look Rosey-" " STOP CALLING ME ROSEY. YOU LOST THE RIGHT FOR THAT WHEN YOU SLEPT WITH HER!" " Ok Georgia Rose... Look sorry about everything really. I am."

RYDER'S POV

This girl was the most stubborn british person i've ever known.. Well the only british person i've ever known. "Oh, I'm sure you are.. Isn't that what you said to Tinsley when you cheated on her too. Only, she was dumb enough to take you back. Then you dump her when i move here. You're an egotistical asshat." "Ouch.. You're really getting to me. I understand so let's get this over with shall we?"

GR- What do you want?

R- I want you to be my girlfriend again.

GR- Good one but I don't have time for your childish games.

R- no.. I'm serious.

GR- No actually you're not because that is the dumbest thing you've ever said.

R- Please.. I really need your help!

GR- aww.. well... Since you need me so much that's exactly the reason i won't help you.. Well, other than the reason that what you did to me was bullshit.

R- I'll pay you!

GR- i'm not a slut... i don't need your money.

She walked out the door, and there i was... Hopeless.. and running out of time. See, my parents have loved my best friend i went to boarding school with. Since I bring a lot of girls home they've really got sick of it. So, the said if i don't find a solid girlfriend within the next month i will have to be her boyfriend. I love her, but that is never going to happen. Rosey is the only one i can ask to help because it won't be real. I mean let's face it.. We all know that she's never gonna forgive me for doing what i did.

ROSE'S POV

Did he seriously think that I, of all the girls in this school , would be his girlfriend again? And for money no less? I'm not Tinsley!!! I won't take him back, and honestly i don't care how bad he says he needs it. He deserves to suffer. I'm already late for class so I go outside, and sit on the grass. And look who decides to show up. My best friends in the whole world. " Hey guys." They were talking about something, but i was too busy reliving the worst moment of my life.

3RD PERSON POV

Rose had just gotten Ryder a present for their anniversary. They were supposed to be having dinner at a very fancy restaurant, but Ryder said he was sick. So, Rose made some of her famos soup to bring to Ryder. When she got there she put the spare key in the door and turned. It seemed like nobody was home,but the t.v was on. She went up the stairs,  and gently opened Ryder's bedroom door. "Hey ba- What the fuck?!?!" Ryder, caught in the act was suprised. "Rose, let me explain." "No!!!! Sick huh? Well, let's make you all better." With that she poured the steaming soup all over Ryder. As he shrieked in pain she smiled with delight and then proceeded to beat the living crap out of the skank.

ROSE'S POV

"uh hellooo... Earth to Rosey.. Dude, i'm pregnant... I'm thinking about going lesbian.. Having an orgy?? ROSE!!!!" "What do you want Lana?" She looked at me with that judgy look i've always hated.

LANA'S POV

There's something seriously going on with her. She didn't show up for class. Not like she has to, but usually she's more attentive than she is right now. I don't know what she's hiding but i will find out.

 NATHAN'S POV

I wish i could tell Rose how i feel... i mean i didnt want to feel this way but after what happened last month i just couldn't help it... There's something wrong with her though and i really want to be the only one to help her through it. Something tells me that won't be the case cause i see the look on Elena's face and that's the snooping look. 

3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Georgia and Nathan went to a party together because Elena got grounded and couldn't come. Nathan didn't want to come but of course being the great friend he is he came for Georgia. "Thanks again Nath, for bringing me... i know you didn't even want to come to this party," said Rose. "Anything for you love," he replied.

2 hours later

Nathan just about had it at this party. He lost Rose in the crowd of lust and perspiration and his hope for finding her at all for the night was slowly dwindling. "Oh hey Nathy!!!!!!" Nathan looked up to a very drunk, stumbling Rose with a red solo cup in her hand. "Hey Rose," said Nathan. "Where were you?" "Oh you know... Here... There..." Then she leaned in and said "I'm everywhere!" She started laughing so hard he thought maybe she took something a little stronger than liquor, until she started crying. 

        "What's wrong Rose," asks Nathan. "i'm broken Nath... I cry myself to sleep every night because of what he did to me, and i just want it to end. I loved him so much. I opened up to him, and i showed him who i really was... How could i have been so stupid?" "Hey, your not stupid for loving someone Georgia. your not stupid for caring. He's an idiot for what he did to you and you shouldn't doubt yourself. There are good guys out there who would never hurt you if they had a chance to be with you," Nathan said trying to convince Rose of what he said. "You would never hurt me Nathan," replied Rose smiling. Then, before anyone knew what was happpening they were both leaning in slowly and then their lips touched in a sweet, tender kiss that only people who really understood each other could share.

ROSE'S POV

When i got home i expected my mom to be somewhere in the house with another man (as always). But instead she was there waiting. "You little bitch! Did i not tell you to clean this house? i think i did!" "Gee mom, shut the hell up i did clean but then your disorganized ass messed up the house again. Don't start this shit." I wasn't in the mood. Then she went on about the same thing she always does. "You know what mom? When i get enough money... I'm leaving cause i'm done with your shit.. honestly," i say walking up the steps and slamming my door shut not caring that my mom is still screaming insults and flurries of curse words at me. I need money and i need it really bad. So, i did the only thing i could do to get a lot of money and fast. 

        *ring ring*

Ryder- hello?

Rose- Hey Ryder it's Rose. I changed my mind... I want to be your girlfriend