The New Old Boyfriend Pt. 2

HEY THERE SRRANGERS. SORRY FOR PREVIOUS TYPOS. NOT THAT ANYONE EVEN READS THIS ANYWAYS BUT WHATEVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROSE'S POV

"What the fuck is this?!?!?!?!"
I break my kiss with Ryder to see Nathan fuming, fists clenched, breathing really hard.
"Oh, hey dude," says Ryder nodding his head at Nathan while slipping his arm around my shoulder. Nathan doesn't even look at him. He keeps intense eye contact with me. "Don't fucking 'hey dude' me you lowlife piece of shit."
"Woah," i say stepping in between both of them. "What the hell Nath?" His eyes are beaming at me and I'll admit i feel uncomfortable. "How could you not tell me? Huh?" I turn to completely face him. "It's a long story and i wanted to tell you and Elena both in person.
"After all he's done to you Rosey? After the shit he put you through and you go back to him," Nathan asks, his voice getting louder and louder as if there already weren't enough people crowded around. Not to mention the fact that he's bringing up my painful past.
"Hey. Cool it," I say slightly glaring at Nathan. "No! Fuck him. He put you through the most!" At that I snap. "Hey! I said cool it! I love you Nathan but i swear.. Say another word right now and I'll punch you in the fucking face." Nathan glared at Ryder for another thirty seconds, deciding if he should test it or not, before he walked away.
"You ask can go get an education now you brown nosers," I say making everyone else scatter. "Hey," Ryder turns me to face him and grabbing my hands. "You okay?" I pull my hands from his, pushing memories away. "I'm fine. Uh, I'll see you later Daniels."

Lunch Time

RYDER'S POV

All day people have been coming up to me and congratulating me on my get together with Rose. Apparently everyone thought we were perfect for eachother.
I see Rose at her locker, and i sneak up on her from behind, putting my hands around her waist. This is a lot less fake for me than it is for her.
"Can you not Daniels," Rose asks closing her locker and turning to face me. I was shocked. "How did you know it was me," i asked keeping my grip on her waist. She looks around, seeing people, and leans up to my ear. "We did a lot more than go on dates. Of course i know what your body feels like on mine."
The sound of her voice made me shiver and my heart started to speed up. No, we didn't have sex... That's a part of why i cheated on her. I know, I'm an idiot. A lot of nights she spent sleeping at my house because her and her mother have issues getting along, not to mention the fact that her mom brings home a ton of guys. So, of course if you sleep with someone almost every night you would know. Still, she said it with a sexual undertone so i knew she was playing games on my mind.
The thing about Georgia Rose is that she loves to play games. By games i mean mind games. She loves to get inside people's heads and have them feel like they want to claw their eyes out. So i decided to play with her back.
" You could know it even better later tonight," I say, putting my lips right by hers in an almost kiss. I saw her take in a deep breath and let it out slowly like she was trying to get things under control. Then she opens her eyes and says, "You wish." Like she was completely fine. Hmm. How interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHORT I KNOW BUT I'M ABOUT TO EAT FOOOOOD. PEACE YO ✌✌