Rudeness.

Kyra

9 a.m

"Mommy, mooommy, MOMMY!"

"What son?" I say w| one eye open, hell I was just sleeping good.

"Can.Can.Can. We go see Spidermwan mommy? Pretty PLWEASE?

I giggled, he be trying to pronounce his words right.

"Sure son, let me get up & take care of mommy hygiene, did you brush your teeth? Wash your face? & clean behind your ears?"

"Yes, ma'am, see"

He said pointing to his front teeth in his mouth. My baby teeth are going to be straight & white, he get that from me because his daddy has a small gap in his mouth.

"Okay, good son. Are you hungry?"

I say while stepping out my king size bed. Making my way to the bathroom, not w| out busting out laughing his pajama pants were on backwards & twisted.

"Son, why yo clothes on like that?"

"Cause, imma thug & this how thugs were they clothes, duh mama."

I looked at him, like you done lost yo damn mind. I walk over too him & fix his clothes & tell him, he is not no damn thug, he's a gentleman & I'll beat his ass, if he keep on playing w| me.

"Son are you hungry?"

"Yes ma'am, me want panwcakes w| whole lots & lots & of strawburries & syrup."

"Son its called pancakes & strawberries."

He stood there looking at me like okay &.

Its no winning w| this little boy.

I got threw doing my daily hygiene & went into the kitchen to make some homemade pancakes, eggs, bacon & grits. Taking out all the ingredients.

I heard a knock on the door. That's strange because I wasn't  excepting any company.

It was Imonie dad & his new babymama. She is having a little girl. They are naming her Jasmine Armon . Cameron babymomma got a nice body, she cute in the face but her attitude is bad towards me, because I'm her babydaddy first love.

I told Imonie his daddy was at the door & he took off like a bat outta he'll.

"Stop running son, before you slip & fall!" I yelled after his bad ass.

"Look, she trying to be a good mother now". I heard Ciara say, I just ignored her ass because ion want my child too see me act all out of character. So I just rolled my eyes.

"Hello, Cameron, what brings you by & w| out a phone call. I was in the middle of cooking breakfast."

"Bitch, he can come by, you have his son here, it's not like you cook any damn ways".

"Excuse, you don't. Imonie go in your room".

I said looking down at my child because I was finna go off this poor excuse of a women.

He quick took off, so I turned back too her ass.

"LOOK here don't come in my shit, calling me out my damn name, you lucky I ain't smack your pregnant ass, but for the sake of the baby. Keep it up, cause bitch you could've waited in the got damn car for all I give af & yes bitch I do cook everyday. Wtf does it matter too you? Worry about yours & not mine." I say stepping close to her ass. Bitch I'm not the fucking one.

"& Cameron, don't let her talk to me like that in front of our child he'll wrong w| you & her?"

"Kyralyn damn mane, I just come to invite you & my son to the babyshower next Saturday."

"Well, for all this bullshit you could've called me over the damn phone. But yea, I'll see if Imonie wants to go, if not I'll send the baby a gift cause I will not be attending."

"Okay, than bitch I ain't want you there any damn ways".

"Look here, I ain't gone be to many more of yo bitches, cause y'all can get the fuck out my house". I say getting pissed off & see Cameron stearing at my ass on the slick.

"Ciara go wait in the car, while I spend some time w| my son". Cameron spoke, looking at her like he irritated. Well at least we got something in common right now.

"Hell no, I'll just come back, I'm not finna sit my pregnant ass in no hot ass car".

She walk her ass out my house, stomping them hard ass cornrows on my fresh polished floors. & snatching the keys outta Cameron hand, I'm finna snatch her ass. She keep fucking playing w| me, I'm really being as nice as I can.

Cameron waited till she was out the door & I called Imonie back in & him & his father talked & played & ate for 3 hours. Then he left & I was getting ready too take Imonie too the park & later on tonight to the movies.

Comment / Vote