It's Pouring

DUE NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THUG IN THE RAIN!! THIS IS THE SEQUEL!

1 Year later...

Narrator POV:

Kyra and Josh are not together.

Mrs. Rosie died 8 months later due to a back to back massive heart attack. It tore Kyra into a million pieces. Sometimes Kyra brakes down and cry in the middle of the day.

The last few words Mrs. Rosie said was engraved in Kyra head. "Chile, I'm fine its time for me to reunite w| my husband. I love you Kyra, you are beautiful and a good mother don't let nobody take that from you and what ever you do, don't let the streets take over your son. I love you baby girl and I'll be watching."

With in a few seconds later Kyra watch Mrs. Rosie died right in front of her, the way her body shook and jerked was forever engraved in Kyra head.

Kyra had Mrs. Rosie body cremated and she dumped her ashes in the Gulf of Mexico. Mrs. Rosie wishes, Kyra didn't understand why she wanted to be dumbed in the Gulf of Mexico but she didn't ask why.

Imonie whom is now 4 is Kyra backbone. He is so brave and strong that it amazes Kyra how he doesn't cry or isn't scared of anything but it pains Kyra that Imonie will not let Kyra outta his sight. If Kyra places Imonie in his bed, he makes Kyra sleep in the bed with him until he falls asleep but in the middle of the night Kyra always would find him right  next too her in her bed.

He is such a mama's boy but Kyra loves it because she would go too hell and back for hers.

Kyra and Josh felt that it would be best if the be friends. They just couldn't feel a relationship between them. But it just wasn't there but over the year they have became "bestfriends".

Josh would drop money off, 10,000 at a month. Kyra  would question him but Josh always told her she will always be taking care off.

Josh has grown to be a grown man. Older than the 19 finna be 20 year old man he really is. Working his way up in the drug trade. He was no longer a nickel and dime ass nigga.

Josh and Rashun still having problems but each day is fight for survival.

Tyler has been acting very stranger but Josh being the nigga he is will find out soon or later what's the problem.