US

Candy POV

Things haven't been the same in our house yonnies always gone I think she cheating again. I cant blame her I was fucking stupid for what I did but I'm make it up to her today so I went down stairs and started cooking when I heard her walking down stairs I put her food on the Island.

"Good Morning"

"No Good morning kiss"

I walked around the island and Yonnie bent down and kissed my short ass.

"Poo lets go out today lets have a us day."

"ok baby lets go to the movies"

"Why when we have our own movie in the back"

"O yeah I told you not to get that shit but ill go wherever you want to go"

"ok poo"

Yonnie pov

I'm wait to pop the question tonight I hope she say yes shit if she don't I'm die I really love this girl I know we both do dumb shit but I love her . But anyway its almost time for me to get ready for our us day so I get in the shower and she gets in with me.

"Baby?"

Candy kisses me

"Yes Sexy Butt?"

Candy jumps on me and starts kissing my neck I slapped her ass and kissed her lips she wanted me but she not about to get it. I put her down.

"Poooooo I want you in me :(."

She gave me the sects sad face ever I had to fight throw

"Not now baby just wait daddy got you"

She got out the shower and got dress and I did the same.

Candy pov

So me and poo had a us day and Omg it was going grate so shes taking me out im walked down the stairs and her mouth dropped open she told I looked beautiful and we left the house and pulled up to red lobster when we was down eating Yonnie dropped her knife I went to get it when I came back up sitting on the table was........