A NEW BEING

CANDY POV

We driveing around I keep asking where we going she wont say she said shut up and enjoy the ride. 

"Baby Im hungry and sleepy just tell me where we going"

We pulled up to this big housewith some man in suit sanding outside by a car. I look at Yonnie she gets out the car and walks up to the man. They walked up to the house and went in.

"I know  she did not leave me out here."

I got out the car and went in the house yelling Yonnie name.

"YONNIE?"

"We in the back baby."

I walked to the back and went by Yonnie to hold her hand.

"Baby do you want to look around the house?"

I rolled my eyes and walked in the house.

"OMG baby this house is so big WOW."

"You like it?"

"I love it"

"Good because we own it."

I looked at Yonnie. I couldnt even get mad because i did love the house it was so big I know she ready for more kids and I see how Summer makes her light up when she go get her so Im do it Im give my baby a baby.

YONNIE POV

Im thinking about asking Candy to marry me thing is i dont know if thats what she wants we been talking about kids alot since we moved in our new house Im take her out tonight and see what she thinks about it.......................

I NEED NEW IDEAS CAN I GET SOME HELP FROM YALL WHAT DO YALL THINK THEY NEED MORE OR LESS OF I KNOW SOME OF YALL ARE ASKING FOR MORE SEX LOL IM GIVE IT TO YALL JUST NEED A LIL HELP KIK ME WITH IDEAS.YONNIE1991