001: what you two usually argue about

Damonhis need to destroy things when he's angry
     You understand that sometimes he doesn't know how to cope with loss and how sometimes he just has to give in to his primal urges. But when he goes and kills and innocent citizen of Mystic Falls, or anyone really, you just don't see the point. It often ends in you two arguing about the way he deals with things. 

Stefanhis tendency to be the hero for everyone
     One of the many things you love about Stefan is that he's caring and almost always willing to help someone out if they need their help. But several times in your relationship you've walked out, angry at him for what you think is unecessarily putting himself in harms way. The town you live in is no walk in the park, and even though he is an immortal and amazingly strong and tough, there is always that very real possibility of him getting badly injured, or even worse, killed. You almost always regret walking out just minutes after you do it. 

Klaushis need to always prove that he is the most powerful
     Having known his story from an early point in your relationship, you could actually understand why he needed to feel like he was in control. But when he started pushing your friends around, then that was always when you had to draw the line. Fights would result in him yelling at you, you yelling at him, and then him walking out the door to cool off before he wound up hurting you. Usually you would spend your time cooling down by cleaning up the mess you both made while arguing.

Elijah; your wanting to become a vampire
     Elijah wasn't an argumentative person in the least. If you both had a problem, then you woud both sit down and talk it out like civilised people. And most of the time, that worked the best. But when it came down to you being immortal like him, he would completely shut you down wihtout a second thought and that pissed you off to the max. Half the time, it would be a one sided argument, full of you yelling at him and him sitting there watching you angrily tell him why you want what you want. He only really reacts when you threaten to go to Damon or Kol to have them turn you into a vampire, because he knows that they will actually do it. 

Kol; his tendency to flirt with other woman
     It drove you insane and honestly, it often made you wonder if he really wanted to be with you, or if he just wanted to be a single man, so he could actually sleep with the women that he flirts with. And you tell him that. And by "tell" you yell it at him as you angrily throw whatever's closest at him. It only makes you angrier when he makes a dirty joke, or doesn't seem to take it seriously at all. Usually, these fights wind up with you in your bedroom, packing your things to go to Elena's house for the night to leave him to think about just what it is he'll be missing if he lets you walk out of his life forever. 

Jeremy; your distrust of him
     You loved Jeremy, you really did. Despite you both being awfully young, and not many people thinking you would last, you had been together ever since he had found out about the supernatural world. But when he did, and he had noticed that vampires were much stronger than humans. You just didn't trust him enough to not try to get himself turned, or hurt badly enough to have Stefan heal him and then kill himself to be a vampire like you. It made him aggravated, but you both knew that if he had the chance, he would take it. 

Tyler; your disinterest in his supernatural life 
     You aren't disinterested, per say. You just want nothing to do with the supernatural world, or the dangers in it. Which makes it hard on your relationship when he comes home bloody and tired after a long day of getting into a fight with a vampire, or saving someone's stupid ass from being killed by Klaus. Usually, he just yells at you that you're being a bad girlfriend, while you sit there guilty, knowing that it's halfway true. It always ends with him wrapping you in his arms as you promise to try to pay a little more attention to all sides of him, and not just the small piece of him that's normal.

Alaric; his drinking "problem"
     He doesn't think it's a problem. But you always point out that he's at the Grill every day at noon with Damon, drinking scotch. Then after school he's back again, with Damon, grading papers and drinking bourbon. You have no problem with Damon and him being friends at all. But he has a problem when you try and talk to Damon about getting Ric to stop drinking as much. It usually ends in him throwing his hands up in exasperation and leaving you in angry silence to go vent to Damon... over a glass of whiskey.