Rin okumura x reader - the demon inside

You sighed and straightened out your purple skirt. It was your first day at True cross academy. You took about an hour to get ready, hoping you looked nice. ' mom.. Dad I hope it's everything I imagined... '

About a month ago your parents had died, you didn't know why, no one ever told you. They all acted like they didn't know but you knew they knew. You got your schedule, a bright smile appeared, you got an exorcist class. Your dad had taught you for awhile and you now even liked it more.

A few hours pass by and it's time for the exorcist class. You were placed by a man with dark blue hair. You smiled and sat down. " H-hello! " you said, putting your hand out for him to shake. He looked at your hand and didn't shake it. " what the hell? You think id shake your hand?!? " you looked at him with a sorry look. " I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to be that way!! " you said, putting your head down.

His rude comments continued, you kept apologizing. Soon the bell rang, you walked a little far out in the field, not wanting people to stare at how lonely you were. You sat down, your back leaning against the tree so no one could see your face.

You ate your sandwich quietly, looking at the field, it was nice and mowed. You lied the smell of freshly cut grass, you were odd like that.

You hear someone sit by you, you look over and saw Rin. " Hey, I just wanna say sorry for earlier.. I uh- guess I was being rude.. Yukio made me apologize. " he said, looking down at his hands as he fiddled with them. You had always had a sweet personality, you smiled at him. " It's okay, really! " he blushed and looked confused.

You guys hung out for the rest of lunch. He made you laugh a lot from the stories he told you.

The bell rang, you stood up and hugged him. " Thank you. " you said, you were thankful that someone like him hung out with you, and you weren't alone,

You started to walk home, examining all the things around you. It was beautiful. Though you already looked at this morning you loved nature. It was about a 40 minuet walk home but you didn't mind. You couldn't afford to get a car or ride the bus, it costs money. You barely had any to survive with your grandma.

You got home, sliding the paper door to the side and then closing it as you walked inside. " I'm home! " you shouted. Your grandma was half deaf, she was old and had a deadly sickness.

You set your backpack down and walked in the kitchen, getting her medicine and a glass of cold water. You walked in the room with a smile. " Hello~ " you said, siting in the chair that was placed beside her bed. " Hello.. " she replied, not feeling well. She couldn't move or walk, she was to weak and frail. You popped the pills in her mouth and brought the cup to her mouth. " I'll be back, I'm gonna do homework and then make dinner, bye! " you waved and she gave you a small smile.

You finished you homework. It has gotten a little dirty around here. You started picking things up, and cleaning all around the house which took you about an hour, you were fast.

You made soup and came in her room, you fed her until she was full and then kissed her forehead. " I'm gonna go eat and go to bed grandma, I love you. " you said with a smile. She returned a love you back as you walked out. You washed her bowl and fed yourself.

You lied in your bed, looking at the cieling, you were exhausted. You closed your eyes and sat there for awhile not able to fall asleep.

Soon you fell asleep. Into a deep sleep.

The cold air seeped through your window creases and Into your room, going on your body. It always woke you up on time. You got up and put your uniform on, looking in the mirror. You brushed your hair and teeth. You never cared for makeup, it wasn't your thing.

You looked in the room and saw or grandma was alseep, it was best not to wake her up since she barely slept. You crept out of the house after making lunch and started your walk to school.

You walked to school with a smile planted on your face. All of a sudden footsteps appear, you get scared and start to walk faster. The footsteps get closer, you pick up your bag and swing at whoever is behind you. You open your eyes and see its Rin who was there. You bow and bow apologizing over and over. " im sorry! " you said one more time. " What the hell?! You idiot.. " he said, rubbing his head.

Is lunch time and Rin sits by you. You of course sat by the same tree, your back facing towards all the people. " Yo " he said. " Hello! " you said eating slowly. " Rin? " he looked At you. " Well, dont you want to hang out with your friends? It wouldnt hurt my feelings, im just wonderin- " he cut you off by yelling. " why the hell do you think im here?! If i wanted to hang out with my damn friends i wouldnt be here, " you blushed and nodded.

The bell rang and you stood up. " it was nice being with you today Rin! " you smiled and start to walk away. He grabs you by the wrist and smiles. " im walking with you! " he looked happy. You nod and start walking.

" I hope you like 40 minuet walks " you chuckle as he shrugged. " eh, I don't mind. " he said, looking at you.

You guys pass by his house, him pointing at it. " That's my house! " he said smiling. " Oh, you can go home now! I still have a long ways to go. " he shook his head and continued to walk beside you.

You guys got to your house, you walking to the door as he stayed behind. " Thank you Rin! " you said bowing then smiling. " Ya! No problem! " he said walking off.

( comment or vote for next chapter! )